Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,331

2 members and 3,329 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,093
Threads: 248,534
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Amethyst42
    Thanks

Hidden Gene Woma Bamboo Combo

This male is just incredible to me! He's not like your ordinary bamboo. The color is different and the pattern is amazing. I think the HGW plays a big role in changing him and I'm loving it. Lets see your bamboos!!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Cleaner For This Useful Post:

Flikky (10-13-2013),h00blah (10-12-2013)

Thanks
    Wow!! He's amazing

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

Thanks
    Bamboo is just like lesser on high-powered steroids, bamboo is a blue eye leucistic gene and the most powerful there ever has been in that gene complex.

That being said, the HGW bamboo looks unexpected with the amount of brown it has. Its so brown. But its still incredible how part of the dorsal go white. Near the spine sections of the pattern just go completely white, and then there is white coming up the belly as well.

Bamboo is a powerhouse gene, no doubt about it. And its in the BEL gene complex.

Thanks

Re: Hidden Gene Woma Bamboo Combo

Looks a lot like the lesser ghi. Very nice animal and I can't wait to see what is done with the bamboo. Only if I had the money. Lol

0.1 spider 0.1 mojave 0.2 normal 1.1 het genetic stripe 1.1 lemon blast 0.1 lesser bee 0.1 pog 0.1 cinnamon 0.1 butter 1.0 pewter 1.0 enchi 1.0 axanthic 1.0 ghost 1.1 yellow belly 1.1 mojave yellow belly 1.0 pewter bee 0.1 harlequin 0.3 het axanthic

Thanks
    what i know for sure is that the super bamboo is an all-white snake, and the bamboo lesser is also an all-white snake. Put that together and bamboo is the strongest gene the BEL gene complex has ever seen, its a codominant that will make lesser/butter look shallow.
    The Big Bang almost certainly (beyond reasonable doubt) happened 13.7 billion years ago. If you disagree, send me a PM.
    Evolution is a fact, evolutionary theory explains why it happens and provides four different lines of evidence that coalesce to show that evolution is a fact. If you disagree, send me a PM.
    One third of the global economy relies on technology that is based on quantum mechanics, especially quantum electrodynamics (electron-photon or electron-electron interactions). If you disagree, send me a PM.
    Time Dilation is real, it is so real that all clocks if they are precise enough can measure it, and GPS could not possibly work without it.
    If you disagree, send me a PM.

The 4 philosophically most important aspects of modern science are: Evolutionary theory, Cosmology, Quantum mechanics, and Einsteins theory of general relativity. Understand these to get a grip of reality.

my favorite music video is online again, its really nice: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oABEGc8Dus0

Thanks

Re: Hidden Gene Woma Bamboo Combo

Quote Originally Posted by crbballs View Post
    Looks a lot like the lesser ghi. Very nice animal and I can't wait to see what is done with the bamboo. Only if I had the money. Lol
    I agree and that's what I thought when I saw this combo when it first came out of the egg!