Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,144

1 members and 3,143 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,093
Threads: 248,535
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Amethyst42

Thread: So bummed.

Thanks

So bummed.

So my rosy, Ella, who is my first snake ever. Gave birth to our first litter of 4 little worms 8/30. Everyone looked happy and healthy. Until yesterday at least. Discovered Ella trying to push out another baby. Obviously she was dystocia. And it's been a month. We gave her till this evening to try to push it out herself, but she had no such luck. So we intervened. After about 30 mins of pushing, probing, and a ton of lube, we got out the last baby. It didn't start decomposing visually yet, but it smelled awful. It still had some of the sac around it. We cleaned Ella off, and put her back into her tub to rest. Hopefully she'll be okay after this. If she does pull through, no more babies for her.
    My Balls- Boys- Super Chocolate, Butter Enchi Ghost, Lemonblast, Mojave Sable ph hypo, Genetic Stripe, 2 66% Het Pieds, Bumblebee, Clown, Normal
    Girls- 18 Normals (Het Hypo, Albino, Genetic Stripe, Pied, Caramel), 2 Lemonblasts, Sable ph hypo, Sable ph VPI, Pastave, Mystic, Enchi, Vanilla, 2 Cinnys, Bumblebee, 2 YB, 2 Spiders (1 het hypo), Lesser het hypo, 2 Pastels, Mojave ph hypo, Super Pastel, Superfly, Pinstripe, Spotnose ph VPI, and Albino.

My Boas- 1. Hypo het albino (Pierre'), .3 Anery het Albino (Avery, Ariel, Punky Bruster), 1.1 DH Snow (Jazmine, Sebastian), .1 het Albino (Cookie) 1.1 Sunglows

My Carpets- 1.2 JCP, .1 Tiger

My Rosies- .1 Dome Rock (Ella, the one who started it all), .1 Albino Whitewater (Teeny), and 1. Otay Lake Unicolor (Cash)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,859 Times in 4,779 Posts

Re: So bummed.

I'm sorry, I hope she comes through ok.