Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,089

2 members and 3,087 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,093
Threads: 248,533
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Amethyst42

Uh oh

Hello all,

i have an anouncement to make

i posted before that my mom said i could get a red tail boa for my birthday, but i wasnt sure if she was actually going to go through with it (see post named "caging for my birthday present!!!!!!!!!!")

well, today, she came in and went "the local herp shop is having their 2 year anneversery(sp?) and there is a special on baby boas and other such things, so we're going tommorrow, buying it, but having them hold it till thursday, so you'll get it on your birthday"

so, then i got super happy

and then, my brother derek came in and went "since i broke your cage that you were making, ill pay for the cage, but i kinda want you to pay me back"

and i didnt care about that, becasue im gunna be getting the money on monday, so its all good

oh, and p.s., the story behind my brother breaking the cage, well, if you read the post about me makign a 20 gallon from 2 ten gallons, well, its a helluva lot harder then you would think, and it wasnt working, and i had a glass cutter, so my other brother, being the weirdo he is, made a bunch of cuts in the middle, and then derek, took a glove and punch it through, it looked really cool afterwords, but now we cant use it, but it was REALLY old, and the frame was already breaking, and now i get to get a new cage

expect pictures...coming soon

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    If he broke it, why do you have to pay him back? Then again, does sound like it wasn't completely his fault.....congrats on the b-day present, I'm sure you will enjoy it!
    ~Caren~
    "Everything has its beauty but not everyone sees it." Confucius
    1.0 Other Half - Mark, 0.1 Child - Samantha
    1.0.2 BP:Smitty,Sophie,Unamed One, 1.1 Cali King:Serpico,Simone
    1.2 Canines, 0.2 Felines
    1.1 RES Turtles - Thomas & Thomasina

i dont know why i have to pay him back, but i will, its not like im actually doing anything to get the money on monday, im just getting it, and the cage should be cheaper tommorrow, so thats why he said hed do it, other wise, id end up paying a fortune for the cage