Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,070

0 members and 3,070 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,079
Threads: 248,524
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Remarkable
    BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    :wink: Hey everybody,
    Well, I have had my new BCI now for about three weeks and she has been feeding good and had her first shed ( in my possession ) just yesterday. She is a wonderful snake - she actually has a shimmery irridescense to her body after her shed. She is very docile and inquisitive - very good tempered. I have been wanting a genuine Boa constrictor all my life and now I finally have one. She is an excellent addition to my snake collection. I have my Ball Pythons, my corn snake, my Rosy Boa and my Kenyan Sand Boa. Oh yes, lets not forget my trippy little Garter snake as well.

I am already planning on my accomodations for Lex ( my BCI ) when she matures...I am going to hand build her enclosure myself...I figure I will need it in about 3 -4 years so I am starting to make the measurements and design NOW...My BCI is going to be my little science project. I truly love snakes...don't you all agree that they are simply the most fascinating animals...and face it...they DO grow on you mentally....I consider my snakes to be my pets in the absence of having a dog or cat. Granted their emotional response is not that of a mammal but I still feel close to my snakes...I care about them a great deal !!!!! :shock:

EyeLashViper

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    Glad she is doing well!!! I do have to say, BCI's are much more outgoing than BP's. I love BCI's, but I'd rather not keep anything larger than 6 feet so I'm holding out for Cay Caulkers.
    ~40 Ball Pythons (mostly Freeway/Asphalt, Bongo, GHI, and Leopard combos)
    3.8.3 Green Tree Pythons (mostly TM/TW blueline, a few Highland/Wamena)
    1.2 Children's Pythons
    1.2 Cay Caulker Boas
    1.2 Black Fuli House Snakes
    1.0.4 Amazon Tree Boas (1x tiger, 3x halloween garden, 1x garden)