Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,655

1 members and 2,654 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,079
Threads: 248,524
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Remarkable
Page 9 of 66 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,199 Times in 3,028 Posts
    Blog Entries

Re: Dan Scolaro (DTS Herps)

Quote Originally Posted by DTS HERPS View Post
    Judy, I asked you earlier if you would give a skink to someone who choked it with a pinkie and you did not answer. So what is your point to comment unless you can contribute some proof to support your accusations. Why would you hope that someone does not buy from me? What happened in your life to make you mean? Have you validated any bogus complaint? Why would you not wish me to continue to prosper and provide top notch specimens to thousands of keepers throughout the world? Or are you just upset that I am proving your friends wrong here?
    I must be bored....

Dan...your question about me selling skinks is completely irrelevant to the discussion and not worth my time. I still haven't accused you of anything, nor said I hope no one buys from you. All I said was that I hope people read and make up their own minds. If YOU are so certain that equates to not buying from you...when folks make up their own minds....well.... that's not my problem, is it?

You're not my problem either.
    -- Judy

Thanks
    Thanked 2,140 Times in 1,556 Posts
    Blog Entries

Neil: Sorry bud but no one is going to believe you. You are saying that I never replied to an email over a snake that you reported to receive as sick? And you spoke to me? Come on man, get real. I love animals and would jump at a chance to help a sickly snake so no one is going to buy your story. Why do you say I am horrible to deal with. Provide proof of your accusations and you win 100 dollars. No proof, no cash, no credit to your accusations. Am I being horrible to you now but putting you on the hot plate to produce a shred of evidence? You have yet to explain your motives for coming here 4 years later on a ball python forum to complain about a snake you never informed me about. Do that first and then we can proceed with remedy to your purchase.
    Nobody is going to believe me, would you really like to test that theory? I tried to email you and you didn't answer, I then called. I don't need anybody to buy my story because it doesn't matter if anybody believes me or not. The fact is I dealt with you, twice at that and both were negative transactions. You wouldn't jump to help your own mother if her life was in danger, that's how pathetic of a person you are. If somebody wants to risk dealing with you then that's on them, I just hope for their sake that you've changed your ways.

I tell you what though, you want me to explain why I posted the transaction 4 years later? How about you learn to read up, where I said that I just started posting feedbacks and you can see the ones I posted about Corey, Andy, Sean and one I'll be posting about Luke probably tomorrow as well as Sean when I pickup another animal from him. While you're at it dagger, learn to spell my name. It's simply my username and it's not that difficult, unless you can't read?

EDIT:
    I don't want any remedy from you. It was never about money or receiving another animal. I don't want anything from you because I don't want to risk getting anything I have sick or having to take something to the vet because it's ill and neglected. In my book your trash and you could have the rarest animal in the world for $20 and I still wouldn't give you that $20.
    Last edited by Neal; 09-15-2013 at 12:53 AM.
    -Venomous-

1.0 - Naja siamensis - Zeus (Black & White Spitting Cobra)
    1.0 - Naja n. woodi - Hades (Black Spitting Cobra)
    0.1 - Naja nigricollis - Athena (Black-necked Spitting Cobra)

coming at some point in the future
    Naja annulata (Ringed Water Cobra)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Neal For This Useful Post:

decensored (09-16-2013)

Thanks
    Neil: If all these people here know you, then can one of them explain why after 4 years you post some story without proof? If you received a snake with a scar, send it back right away for a full refund. If you received a snake with a respiratory, send it back right away. I need to see your evidence that you complained 4 years ago and I objected to your sending it back as I would of jumped at the chance to help an animal. If you want people to know what kind of a person they are dealing with then show them my feedback reports. Thousands of great comments from reputable folks. Where have you heard differently? From someone with no credit who tried to rob me? Well don't believe stories without facts.

http://www.dtsherpsinc.com/Customer_Feedback.html

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JLC View Post
    I must be bored....

Dan...your question about me selling skinks is completely irrelevant to the discussion and not worth my time. I still haven't accused you of anything, nor said I hope no one buys from you. All I said was that I hope people read and make up their own minds. If YOU are so certain that equates to not buying from you...when folks make up their own minds....well.... that's not my problem, is it?

You're not my problem either.
    Like the fact he has that "feedback" from Justin about the bloods which is a complete lie. Need anybody say more then that. Hell Dan, I'll even get Justin to come post here himself if he hasn't already.
    -Venomous-

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Neal For This Useful Post:

decensored (09-16-2013)

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Neil: If all these people here know you, then can one of them explain why after 4 years you post some story without proof? If you received a snake with a scar, send it back right away for a full refund. If you received a snake with a respiratory, send it back right away. I need to see your evidence that you complained 4 years ago and I objected to your sending it back as I would of jumped at the chance to help an animal. If you want people to know what kind of a person they are dealing with then show them my feedback reports. Thousands of great comments from reputable folks. Where have you heard differently? From someone with no credit who tried to rob me? Well don't believe stories without facts.

http://www.dtsherpsinc.com/Customer_Feedback.html
    You had no other Rufous Beaked snakes and the scar wasn't the problem. That animal wasn't unhealthy. It was the fact that you lied about it being "captive hatched", when it was clearly wild caught.

When I emailed you with no response, I called and you blamed it on me that the snake had RI. I then hung up the phone and went to the LSU vet and paid $50 to have my snake checked out and it was determined to have a RI and I was given a prescription of beytril. I had no reason to deal with you because the transaction was said and done and when you did that I had no reason to deal with you. There are numerous threads where people have kept the proof to prove how you treat customers who have problems. So then It's nothing new and it'll probably never change because you'll never change. You have fake feedback reports on your website, like the one from Justin about the bloods. That's purely fake and I'd bet that most of the other ones if not all were fake.

Since you're telling me to show proof how about you show me proof about all these positive feedbacks. Show me the emails. Take screen shots and post pictures. I'm not going to argue with you because it's clear you can't read since I already stated why I don't have the email that you never responded to anymore. You're ignorant and pathetic and you're the one who needs to grow up here. I'm done in this thread, I've proved you already lied about our transactions.
    -Venomous-

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Neal For This Useful Post:

decensored (09-16-2013)

Thanks
    Neil, never lied, and could not try to make that statement up nor his name in a million years and he is welcomed to email me for discussion. Regardless, he wrote it and it will remain even if he forgot or denies it now. Do you have proof that he did not write it such as his email from 4 years ago? Remember, without proof, you have no gound work to stand on. So far you have not produced any proof and you call me trash? Name calling will not wn you favors.

Thanks

Well the only thing you provided was an email exchange, not a copy of the ad. One could assume that when the customer said he would like a pair, the assumption i made is that you advertised you had more then one snake available for sale correct?

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Neil, never lied, and could not try to make that statement up nor his name in a million years and he is welcomed to email me for discussion. Regardless, he wrote it and it will remain even if he forgot or denies it now. Do you have proof that he did not write it such as his email from 4 years ago? Remember, without proof, you have no gound work to stand on. So far you have not produced any proof and you call me trash? Name calling will not wn you favors.
    Like I said, show me your proof about all those positive feedbacks. Since you want to try to bring up proof you know nobody would have from 4 years ago, let's see your proof on all your positive feedbacks. If you don't have them then they don't exist and you made them up.

Why would he deny or forget what he ordered and what he said, that's like the most idiotic comment ever. Again I say Dan grow up and get a life. Since you don't even have the common sense or decency to post my name right I'm not going to play this childish game with you.

I will say though you're damn lucky you don't live in Louisiana.
    -Venomous-

Thanks
    Neil, there's nothing to argue. You have no data to backup your story. Without data, you have no feet on the ground. I do not recall ever selling captive hatched rufus beaked snakes. I do not ever recall even seeing a captive hatched rufus beaked snake. If it was sold to me as captive hatched and it arrived with a scar and it was mistakenly misrepresented, then I would of gladly paid to have it shipped back or refunded your money. So where is your proof that you notified about it being with a tiny scar? How small was this scar because if it had a scar then I would of mentioned it in the ad. Again, show proof. How about this, show proof and I will give you a rufus beaked snake.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 Times in 1,171 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wilomn View Post
    Won't work mr. scalero. Your lies are well documented, and have been for many years. You can prattle on all you like, but trust me, you won't pull the wool over anyone's eyes here.

It's pretty easy to tell when you're lying. In person one can see your lips move, online one can see what you've typed.

I stand behind everything I've said about you.

Unlike you, my reputation for telling the truth is pretty good. Best bet for you is just to slink on out of here and never come back.
    Read it again mr. scalero, it's all there.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...hlight=Scalero
    http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...=Scolaro+Herps

Those are just the first half of the first page of your unhappy customers.

You're a blight mr. scalero.
    I may not be very smart, but what if I am?
    Stinky says, "Women should be obscene but not heard." Stinky is one smart man.
    www.humanewatch.org

Page 9 of 66 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959 ... LastLast