Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,918

2 members and 2,916 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,031
Threads: 248,489
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, isismomma
Page 8 of 66 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Treeboa, I already posted our transaction and never took them from the wilds and you never waited 30 days nor are there any photos of any mites in the water with the snakes in their photos. Your entire story is a lie. So if you demised your new specimens, then why are you here a year later complaining about it? And you never contacted me on the issue and were sent a free snake also with the initial shipment. I posted all of your emails already. There is no back and fourth. If you received the specimens and inspected them and did not contact me with any issues, then wait 18 months to moan over killing them? Are you nuts?

Banned from Fauna? Get your facts straight. I told that Rich Z to refund the money someone paid for me to be a member as I did not wish to belong to that group of morons and also he knows I had to freeze some of his sick corn snakes he asked me to ship to germany. So he prevented me from posting about his sick stuff on fauna, so who cares as that web page is loaded with crooks and thieves bidding to rob people He got his just deserve when he thew all of his sick snakes into the forest near his house and the cops were called about it. Why don't you explain how my feed back page has thousands of reports from legitimate folks and no one ever posted evidence on the BOI? Explain why there's no verification of a so called complaint?

Thanks

Re: Dan Scolaro (DTS Herps)

Quote Originally Posted by DTS HERPS View Post
    Boyer, for example, TreeBoa charged me with taking a month and sending him mites and ticks and sick snakes. All of his statements are lies. I have photos of the snakes in water and none have any sign of a tick or mite. So are you saying that treeboa, who is a member here is telling the truth when the emails below depict that he is a liar. So who do you believe now when the facts are presented to you in black and white? I would add that I never heard again from Tree Boa as to any mites or illness with the snakes. So with the proof of the pudding on one of your members here, what's your next step?

Might I add that I gave him a free snake with his order. So you are charging me with accusations and I gave your member here a free snake. Thanks bud.

3/26/2012
    I am interested in purchasing a pair of these guys. My zip is 48507 can you give me a quote with shipping. I'd like to pay with paypal.
    Wednesday, March 28, 2012 4:50 PM
    I went through my water snakes and was surprised to learn that all I have is males. Do you mind waiting until Monday as I can get more females over the weekend and perhaps send an extra female for free if you like.
    Dan
    3/28/2012 5:04:03 P.M
    Sure, that sounds fine.
    Sunday, April 8, 2012 1:41 AM
    I believe I have that pair ready to go Monday and will take some photos.
    4/8/2012
    Sounds good.
    4/9/2012
    These are around 2 foot each the female being larger and in shed I think and the male below unrelated of course.
    Dan
    4/9/2012
    Thank you again for your order. Order shipped.
    Post those emails with headers. You left out a few. Like the ones describing you going out and looking for a female. I'm sorry. It took you 2 weeks to fill the order. I got the 2 snakes I ordered, no extra free snake. You can see from my Paypal, I paid $30 for the pair and $50 for shipping, there was no freebie. Your pics prove nothing since I have no pics either (and yes that proves nothing on my part.) My silence in no way implicated satisfaction, but it did fufill my expectations, a freebie cardboard box with no styrofoam (not suitable for shipping even if it did have styro) and snakes straight from the wild with mites and all. Again there's no point in arguing with you, everyone believe what you want, butcheck Wilomn's BOI links before you decide.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,199 Times in 3,028 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Neal View Post
    Dan, first off can you not read plain English, my name is Neal. Second off I'm not even going to get into a contest with you because everybody knows you lie. I reported a sick animal to you and you did nothing. End of story, and to further prove that you lie since you say you don't recall any transaction here is the paypal:

Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID # 5DY97551WT7167212)

Original Transaction
    Date Type Status Details Amount
    Mar 4, 2009 Payment To Daniel Scolaro Completed ... -$250.00 USD

Related Transaction
    Date Type Status Details Amount
    Mar 4, 2009 Add Funds from a Bank Account CompletedYour transfer from your bank account to your PayPal account is complete.
    Your transfer from your bank account to your PayPal account is complete.
    Details $250.00 USD

Sent to:
    Daniel Scolaro (The recipient of this payment is Verified)
    Email:
    danscolaro@aol.com
    Amount sent:
    -$250.00 USD
    Fee amount:
    $0.00 USD
    Net amount:
    -$250.00 USD

Date:
    Mar 4, 2009
    Time:
    10:04:25 PST
    Completed

Subject:

You've got a payment
    Note:

for the white lipped python.

Well, obviously Neal, you just made all that up. Typing out numbers and names on a forum isn't PROOF of anything. So you've obviously made up the whole thing because you're .....what? Jealous of Dan? You just picked his name out of the air one day and decided to start something with him? Yeah....that must be it.

Because when Dan types up something on a forum post and says it's from "unaltered" e-mails, it MUST be true. 'Cause Dan said it was. And we all know he's as golden true as they come.

We can all type and type and type. It won't change anything. Dan may be seriously, truly insane and believe everything he types. I really don't know. But I do know there's not a darned thing anyone can type that will make HIM see or say anything different than what he already does.

All we can do is hope more new folks read and learn and make up their own minds.

Dan...the only person you've made look foolish is yourself. But I know quite well you don't/won't/can't see that. Pity.
    Last edited by JLC; 09-15-2013 at 12:34 AM.
    -- Judy

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JLC For This Useful Post:

PitOnTheProwl (09-16-2013),SlitherinSisters (09-15-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 Times in 1,171 Posts
    Just so no one has to look too hard.

Quote Originally Posted by wilomn View Post
    Won't work mr. scalero. Your lies are well documented, and have been for many years. You can prattle on all you like, but trust me, you won't pull the wool over anyone's eyes here.

It's pretty easy to tell when you're lying. In person one can see your lips move, online one can see what you've typed.

I stand behind everything I've said about you.

Unlike you, my reputation for telling the truth is pretty good. Best bet for you is just to slink on out of here and never come back.
    Read it again mr. scalero, it's all there.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...hlight=Scalero
    http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...=Scolaro+Herps

Those are just the first half of the first page of your unhappy customers.

You're a blight mr. scalero.
    I may not be very smart, but what if I am?
    Stinky says, "Women should be obscene but not heard." Stinky is one smart man.
    www.humanewatch.org

Thanks
    Neil, so you are saying you bought a snake in 2009 (like 3-4 years ago) and decided one day in August 2013 to come to a ball python forum and post about it? Said it had a tiny scar and I overlooked it and you never told me? No offense, but how old are you?

And who's says my hot snakes don't sell? I ship dozens of orders per week and cannot keep up with the demands my friend and turn down sales each day as I cannot fit in the business nor do I sell for profit. And who did I blast on the BOI? I see folks saying I was rude to them but no one ever posted any such proof. Remember, without proof, you have zero ground to stand on.

Where is proof that you received a white lip python with a respiratory illness? If you received one with a sickness, it would be the first time, and I would of insisted you send it back right away for verification and a full refund. So where are these so called emails that back up your false accusations?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,140 Times in 1,556 Posts
    Blog Entries

Treeboa, I already posted our transaction and never took them from the wilds and you never waited 30 days nor are there any photos of any mites in the water with the snakes in their photos. Your entire story is a lie. So if you demised your new specimens, then why are you here a year later complaining about it? And you never contacted me on the issue and were sent a free snake also with the initial shipment. I posted all of your emails already. There is no back and fourth. If you received the specimens and inspected them and did not contact me with any issues, then wait 18 months to moan over killing them? Are you nuts?

Banned from Fauna? Get your facts straight. I told that Rich Z to refund the money someone paid for me to be a member as I did not wish to belong to that group of morons and also he knows I had to freeze some of his sick corn snakes he asked me to ship to germany. So he prevented me from posting about his sick stuff on fauna, so who cares as that web page is loaded with crooks and thieves bidding to rob people He got his just deserve when he thew all of his sick snakes into the forest near his house and the cops were called about it. Why don't you explain how my feed back page has thousands of reports from legitimate folks and no one ever posted evidence on the BOI? Explain why there's no verification of a so called complaint?
    Well for starters I called you because you never replied to the email and I don't even have the same email back then because I used a blackberry during that time and I no longer have a blackberry so that means no access to a blackberry email. Not to mention even if I did I still wouldn't have an email from 2009 sitting here 4 years later. I only posted the negative review on you because you're a horrible person to deal with and you lie and twist things around and I was also posting positive reviews at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by JLC View Post
    Well, obviously Neal, you just made all that up. Typing out numbers and names on a forum isn't PROOF of anything. So you've obviously made up the whole thing because you're .....what? Jealous of Dan? You just picked his name out of the air one day and decided to start something with him? Yeah....that must be it.

Because when Dan types up something on a forum post and says it's from "unaltered" e-mails, it MUST be true. 'Cause Dan said it was. And we all know he's as golden true as they come.

We can all type and type and type. It won't change anything. Dan may be seriously, truly insane and believe everything he types. I really don't know. But I do know there's not a darned thing anyone can type that will make HIM see or say anything different than what he already does.

All we can do is hope more new folks read and learn and make up their own minds.

Dan...the only person you've made look foolish is yourself. But I know quite well you don't/won't/can't see that. Pity.
    I know Judy, maybe a screen shot? But then I guess he could say that I've made a fake link with paypal and photoshopped a perfect picture?
    -Venomous-

1.0 - Naja siamensis - Zeus (Black & White Spitting Cobra)
    1.0 - Naja n. woodi - Hades (Black Spitting Cobra)
    0.1 - Naja nigricollis - Athena (Black-necked Spitting Cobra)

coming at some point in the future
    Naja annulata (Ringed Water Cobra)

Thanks
    Judy, I asked you earlier if you would give a skink to someone who choked it with a pinkie and you did not answer. So what is your point to comment unless you can contribute some proof to support your accusations. Why would you hope that someone does not buy from me? What happened in your life to make you mean? Have you validated any bogus complaint? Why would you not wish me to continue to prosper and provide top notch specimens to thousands of keepers throughout the world? Or are you just upset that I am proving your friends wrong here?

Thanks
    Wait a minute... He ships dozens of orders per week, but doesn't sell for profit? Color me confused. Carry on, friends.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,140 Times in 1,556 Posts
    Blog Entries

Neil, so you are saying you bought a snake in 2009 (like 3-4 years ago) and decided one day in August 2013 to come to a ball python forum and post about it? Said it had a tiny scar and I overlooked it and you never told me? No offense, but how old are you?

And who's says my hot snakes don't sell? I ship dozens of orders per week and cannot keep up with the demands my friend and turn down sales each day as I cannot fit in the business nor do I sell for profit. And who did I blast on the BOI? I see folks saying I was rude to them but no one ever posted any such proof. Remember, without proof, you have zero ground to stand on.

Where is proof that you received a white lip python with a respiratory illness? If you received one with a sickness, it would be the first time, and I would of insisted you send it back right away for verification and a full refund. So where are these so called emails that back up your false accusations?
    I never posted feedbacks, but I decided to when I got back into reptiles this time, so yea it was late, but that doesn't matter. I wanted people to know how my transaction went with you so that way people don't get scammed by you. Also at least learn to spell my name right Dagger, I mean Dan. I didn't say anything about the tiny scar because it wasn't an issue and that's not what the problem was. The problem was the second time when I ordered a White Lip Python and I received one with a RI, that was my issue. Since you did nothing to repair the situation yes, I then posted about the Rufous Beaked because you lied about it being captive hatched. A snake that eats a pinky mouse is not going to have tiny scars on it because a pinky mouse doesn't bite or scratch. So it was clearly wild caught. Now whether you were lied to or decided to make the lie up yourself(which I have no doubt you did) it's still the same you should of disclosed that you didn't personally hatch the animal.

The proof was the vet bill, and like I said I didn't post this when I first got the animal so I never kept any of it. I just wanted people to know what kind of person that they're dealing with when they deal with you. I would have no reason to lie about you here because there are so many negative postings about you that mine was pointless. I just did it because I've started documenting my purchases. I don't care if you think I have zero ground to stand on, I already disproved you by posting the paypal transaction. Everybody on the forums know me and they all know I have no reason to lie, plus half the people here have had negative transactions with you as well. How about you start proving that you're reputable and stop jacking people over.
    -Venomous-

1.0 - Naja siamensis - Zeus (Black & White Spitting Cobra)
    1.0 - Naja n. woodi - Hades (Black Spitting Cobra)
    0.1 - Naja nigricollis - Athena (Black-necked Spitting Cobra)

coming at some point in the future
    Naja annulata (Ringed Water Cobra)

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Neal For This Useful Post:

decensored (09-16-2013)

Thanks
    Neil: Sorry bud but no one is going to believe you. You are saying that I never replied to an email over a snake that you reported to receive as sick? And you spoke to me? Come on man, get real. I love animals and would jump at a chance to help a sickly snake so no one is going to buy your story. Why do you say I am horrible to deal with. Provide proof of your accusations and you win 100 dollars. No proof, no cash, no credit to your accusations. Am I being horrible to you now but putting you on the hot plate to produce a shred of evidence? You have yet to explain your motives for coming here 4 years later on a ball python forum to complain about a snake you never informed me about. Do that first and then we can proceed with remedy to your purchase.

Page 8 of 66 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858 ... LastLast