Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,028

0 members and 3,028 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,079
Threads: 248,524
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Remarkable
Page 3 of 66 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Proof is here http://www.dtsherpsinc.com/Customer_Feedback.html I never read a complaint against my sales, just failed attempts to extort. Proof is in the thread of the skink kid who force fed it and killed it. Proof is in the emails where the folks reported to receive great animals and then cooked them and tried to blame someone else. Remember, this is not the BOI nor communism. You have to prove someone is guilty before you hang them. And where's YOUR proof? You ask for "proof" over and over again, but never accept anything anyone says or does as legitimate. But you throw out ridiculous sweeping statements like this all the time. Where is YOUR proof that ALL those people who ever made complaints about you are criminals? Where are all those criminal records? Where is the proof that they harmed their own animals? Where is the proof of extortion? Just your word? Just your opinion? That's not proof....

Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 Times in 1,171 Posts

Re: Dan Scolaro (DTS Herps)

Quote Originally Posted by DTS HERPS View Post
    Proof is here http://www.dtsherpsinc.com/Customer_Feedback.html I never read a complaint against my sales, just failed attempts to extort. Proof is in the thread of the skink kid who force fed it and killed it. Proof is in the emails where the folks reported to receive great animals and then cooked them and tried to blame someone else. Remember, this is not the BOI nor communism. You have to prove someone is guilty before you hang them. And where's YOUR proof? You ask for "proof" over and over again, but never accept anything anyone says or does as legitimate. But you throw out ridiculous sweeping statements like this all the time. Where is YOUR proof that ALL those people who ever made complaints about you are criminals? Where are all those criminal records? Where is the proof that they harmed their own animals? Where is the proof of extortion? Just your word? Just your opinion? That's not proof....
    If I recall correctly, and I'm pretty sure I do, you were proven to have made several of those posts yourself. It's somewhere on Fauna, but there are SO MANY bad guy threads about you that there is no way I'm going to go dig it up.

You're still a liar, mr. scalero, there is no way you can refute that. It's been proven dozens if not hundreds of times. Using YOUR site as your defense, is stupid to the extreme. No one with the brains of a gnat, ie smarter than you, would believe that you would allow ANY much less ALL the displeased people you've stolen money from to post on your pathetic little site.

Tuck tail and run, mr. scalero, you're not welcome here, so say I and other like-minded honest herp keepers. Your lies are not believable, wordy, but lies nonetheless.
    I may not be very smart, but what if I am?
    Stinky says, "Women should be obscene but not heard." Stinky is one smart man.
    www.humanewatch.org

Thanks
    Judy, Show proof where I was ever liable for any bogus report of any critter and I will send you 100 dollars. Are you liable if you send me a skink and I choke it by force feeding it a rodent or if I cook your beloved viper boa with a heat pad? So why do you say I am liable if someone else does it to an animal I care about?

Thanks
    Wilomn: Why would I lie? What motive is there to lie? So what is your point? Show one instance where I lied and you get 100 dollars. Bet you cannot do it. Take the challege. You can even forward the monies to the BOI so they can have you hanging around for another decade to curse at people you never bought from.

Thanks
    Wilomn: And you do not recall correctly. If someone ever reported receiving an imperfect or injured/sick critter upon inspection, then I would insist they return it immediately for verification. Sorry friend, but I ship hundreds of boxes each month and never had a complaint and if I did then I fix it immediatly and treat the customer with kindness and give them double their value for the inconvenience. That's why there are tens of thousands of great feedback reports and a dozen reports from folks who failed at their scam.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wilomn View Post
    Won't work mr. scalero. Your lies are well documented, and have been for many years. You can prattle on all you like, but trust me, you won't pull the wool over anyone's eyes here.

It's pretty easy to tell when you're lying. In person one can see your lips move, online one can see what you've typed.

I stand behind everything I've said about you.

Unlike you, my reputation for telling the truth is pretty good. Best bet for you is just to slink on out of here and never come back.
    Read it again mr. scalero, it's all there.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...hlight=Scalero
    http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...=Scolaro+Herps

Those are just the first half of the first page of your unhappy customers.

You're a blight mr. scalero.
    Wilomn: And you do not recall correctly. If someone ever reported receiving an imperfect or injured/sick critter upon inspection, then I would insist they return it immediately for verification. Sorry friend, but I ship hundreds of boxes each month and never had a complaint and if I did then I fix it immediatly and treat the customer with kindness and give them double their value for the inconvenience. That's why there are tens of thousands of great feedback reports and a dozen reports from folks who failed at their scam.
    Wilomn: Why would I lie? What motive is there to lie? So what is your point? Show one instance where I lied and you get 100 dollars. Bet you cannot do it. Take the challege. You can even forward the monies to the BOI so they can have you hanging around for another decade to curse at people you never bought from.
    Now you owe me 100.00. I have proven beyond any shadow of doubt that you are lying.

It's rather amusing that NONE of those stellar reviews are verifiable in any way whatsoever, isn't it? I wonder why anyone who had nothing to hide would do that...
    www.humanewatch.org

Thanks
    Blither about folks trying to scam is not proof of a lie. Like I said, if some kid chokes a skink with a pinky, where did I lie? And the feedback reports are indeed verifiable -simply contact any of the thousands of zoos, institutions, reputable buyer's whos name appears next to their great comment and ask them if that's what they wrote. They encourage me to post their great comments as they do not wish to waste their time where you live (the BOI).

Thanks
    And I ask you again, what motive would there be behind lying? Explain why me or anyone for that matter would lie and what is the motive if it obviously would lead to disharmony. We can all gather you do not sell reptiles so have no clue what it's like to move hundreds of animals and satisfy hundreds of people each month. What are your qualifications besides being someone who generates disharmony with resolve to honest people's transactions at the BOI?

Thanks
    Let's stick to the facts of this thread mr. liar, er scalero.

YOU have been proven many many times to sell crap. You lie about selling crap. You lie just about every time you make a statement, verbal or written.

I'm done with you now, the proof is there, again, for anyone who wants to see it. There is no way you'll convince people you're a good guy, because, quite simply, you're not. You're one of the number one bad guys in this business. You know it, I know it, thousands of other people know it.

No matter how much you try to deflect this thread, as is your habit when you're busted selling crap, the fact remains that you SELL CRAP then blame the buyer. You always have, doubtless you always will.

Run along mr. scalero, no one is buying what you're selling here, literally and figuratively.
    www.humanewatch.org

Thanks
    Thanked 7,199 Times in 3,028 Posts
    Blog Entries

... Remember, this is not the BOI nor communism. ...
    No, this is BP.net, which belongs to me and my partners. We're not a court of law, we're not putting anyone in jail or assessing fines or anything like that. We don't have to prove anything. All I'm doing here is allowing folks to read and form their own opinions. My question still stands, by the way. You didn't prove anything, you just prattled on about how many people claim to be happy. That is far from proof that every single person who's ever had a complaint about your business is a criminal and an animal abuser.

Judy, Show proof where I was ever liable for any bogus report of any critter and I will send you 100 dollars. Are you liable if you send me a skink and I choke it by force feeding it a rodent or if I cook your beloved viper boa with a heat pad? So why do you say I am liable if someone else does it to an animal I care about?
    Dan, I wouldn't take your $100 if you offered it right now, not one cent and not a million dollars. I didn't say anything about you or make any claims against you. I have nothing to prove. All I did was ask some questions, which you were brilliantly incapable of answering.
    -- Judy

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JLC For This Useful Post:

decensored (09-16-2013),PitOnTheProwl (09-16-2013),sissysnakes (09-16-2013),Trackstrong83 (09-16-2013)

Page 3 of 66 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353 ... LastLast