Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,838

2 members and 2,836 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,087
Threads: 248,528
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, FayeZero

Thread: Leo News

Thanks
    Just thought I'd post a few pics of the new leo I plan to bring home from work in another week or so. He shed a few weeks ago and as I was feeding one night I noticed his great color (hi yellow with some carrot tail) and decided I need to have him. I plan to breed him to my hypo tang female and hi-yellow female next year, both of which have some carrot tail in them as well.

I've set up a tank for him in one of our back rooms to be sure nobody buys him before I can (is that an advantage or what?), so he's been getting majorly spoiled since he's only a few feet away from me while I work. Here are a few pics. Any suggestions on a name? I'm always horrible at naming things...

Oh yes! And one of my female albinos (this is her second breeding year) laid her first clutch two days ago, and I saw a few veins in one egg already. I'm so excited!

Thanks guys!

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

Leo News

Very cool. I cant wait till my Veiled Chams start breeding
    Thanks,
    Damien
    0.1 2001 Ball Python 1200 grams.
    1.0 1994 Ball Python 3800 Grams.

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    What a beauty, I can't wait until my little cricket gets that big. MJ at what age do Leos stop growing? Mine is still a cute little baby but it is getting bigger everyday. Again that is a beautiful Leo
    0.3 Leopard Gecko (Cricket, Princess, Kimberly) 0.1 Cat (Meechie) 1.1 kids and a hubby who has 1.0 red tail boa (Jay) 1.0 ball python (Silent Bob) and my daughter has 0.0.1 Bahama Anole (Liz) and 0.0.1 White Lined Gecko (Boots)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,199 Times in 3,028 Posts
    Blog Entries
    He's very pretty! I would call him Jag or Jaggy, 'cause he makes me think of Jaguar spots.
    Congrats on the eggs, too! Can't wait to see pics of the teeny babies!!

(PS - it looks like there's a staple stuck in the half-log...might want to pull that out if its still there.)
    -- Judy

Thanks
    Thanks guys! MrsMac, leos usually top out at around the age of 2, though they reach sexual maturity at about a year old. Cherish the baby day nows, hehe. JLC, I really like that name-- Jag. Wasn't that a TV show at some point? I've been considering the name Akio, too; it means "bright boy" in Japanese and I'm a sucker for names with meanings. I'm going crazy with excitement at the thought of little albino babies! You can bet there will be a ton of pictures

Oh, yeah, and those staples are outta there as soon as I find our needle nose pliers. The good people at ZooMed who make the half logs don't like making things easy.

Thanks
    congrats on the eggs and the new leo to be, I also have some great news, my first leo egg of the season (and ever) is sweating today on day 50 of incubation, meaning that i should have a bouncing baby leo within 24 hours or so.