Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,855

0 members and 1,855 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,071
Threads: 248,522
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, jpriebe2
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Finally!!

Thanks

Finally!!

I have been waiting and waiting for my new addition for awhile. I am bursting at the seems in excitement for Tuesday!

The Fed-Ex fairy is bringing me a '12 female Annulated tree Boa!!

I'm beyond excited to add this beautiful girl to my collection. She will be the last addition for awhile however I always believe you should go out on top

She might not be as neat as the newest ball python morph or crazy colorful. However she is absolutely amazing to me and I've been waiting a long time to pick one of these amazing and rare boas up.

Pictures to come Tuesday if anyone is interested. I was going to wait but have been already waiting a few weeks for her and now I'm bursting at the seams!
    Facebook - Stare Worthy Serpents
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Stare...76771925806600

Instragram - StareWorthySerpent

Thanks
    Thanked 2,140 Times in 1,556 Posts
    Blog Entries

Re: Finally!!

Quote Originally Posted by M&H View Post
    I have been waiting and waiting for my new addition for awhile. I am bursting at the seems in excitement for Tuesday!

The Fed-Ex fairy is bringing me a '12 female Annulated tree Boa!!

I'm beyond excited to add this beautiful girl to my collection. She will be the last addition for awhile however I always believe you should go out on top

She might not be as neat as the newest ball python morph or crazy colorful. However she is absolutely amazing to me and I've been waiting a long time to pick one of these amazing and rare boas up.

Pictures to come Tuesday if anyone is interested. I was going to wait but have been already waiting a few weeks for her and now I'm bursting at the seams!
    We're always interested in seeing new snakes. I kid you not about this story I'm fixing to tell you. I ordered my two Rufous Beaked Snakes from Ben Siegel and he shipped Fed-Ex overnight priority and with my location they have to arrive by 10 a.m. So with that in mind at 9:30 I'm sitting outside at my neighbors house waiting on them to come, nothing. Then I try to pass a bit of time and when I look at my phone time again it's 9:55. I was getting so anxious and kept thinking that it wasn't going to come in time. You bet your butt off when I looked and seen it was 10:05 a.m. I called and wanted to know where my damn package was. Then I think at like 10:12 they got there. That's 12 minutes past the guaranteed time and while I was kinda mad at the time, I laugh about it now.
    -Venomous-

1.0 - Naja siamensis - Zeus (Black & White Spitting Cobra)
    1.0 - Naja n. woodi - Hades (Black Spitting Cobra)
    0.1 - Naja nigricollis - Athena (Black-necked Spitting Cobra)

coming at some point in the future
    Naja annulata (Ringed Water Cobra)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Neal For This Useful Post:

M&H (07-05-2013)

Thanks

Finally!!

Quote Originally Posted by Neal View Post
    We're always interested in seeing new snakes. I kid you not about this story I'm fixing to tell you. I ordered my two Rufous Beaked Snakes from Ben Siegel and he shipped Fed-Ex overnight priority and with my location they have to arrive by 10 a.m. So with that in mind at 9:30 I'm sitting outside at my neighbors house waiting on them to come, nothing. Then I try to pass a bit of time and when I look at my phone time again it's 9:55. I was getting so anxious and kept thinking that it wasn't going to come in time. You bet your butt off when I looked and seen it was 10:05 a.m. I called and wanted to know where my damn package was. Then I think at like 10:12 they got there. That's 12 minutes past the guaranteed time and while I was kinda mad at the time, I laugh about it now.
    Hahaha I have done the exact same thing. I have to stop myself from skipping to the door. I track them all night, it's the last thing I do before I sleep, first thing in the morning. Thankfully once they are here I can contain myself enough to snap a few pictures and then leave them (mostly) alone to settle in for at least one meal.

I will post pictures Tuesday, probably right after she arrives. Poor girl has a one way ticket to the crazy house lol

Thanks

That is WAY! more exciting than the newest bp morph!! I've been fascinated by this species since I first read about them in "the reproductive husbandry of boas and pythons" back in the 90's. Their is a picture of an absolutly amazing deep red phase in that book. They have always been a bit of a dream snake for me. Can't wait to see pictures.
    Last edited by jason_ladouceur; 07-05-2013 at 06:23 AM.
    Visit us for all your housing needs http://www.herphouses.com/

6. The Following User Says Thank You to jason_ladouceur For This Useful Post:

M&H (07-05-2013)

Thanks

Finally!!

Quote Originally Posted by jason_ladouceur View Post
    That is WAY! more exciting than the newest bp morph!! I've been fascinated by this species since I first read about them in "the reproductive husbandry of boas and pythons" back in the 90's. Their is a picture of an absolutly amazing deep red phase in that book. They have always been a bit of a dream snake for me. Can't wait to see pictures.
    Oh good so you know exactly what I'm talking about!!! Sadly she is not a red phase, though are absolutely amazing looking. However she has strong lines and already well established. I'm so excited to get her it has been a dream snake of mine also for a long time. Now if I could just get my hands on a rough scale python I would be in snake heaven lol

Thanks

Oh good so you know exactly what I'm talking about!!! Sadly she is not a red phase, though are absolutely amazing looking. However she has strong lines and already well established. I'm so excited to get her it has been a dream snake of mine also for a long time. Now if I could just get my hands on a rough scale python I would be in snake heaven lol
    snake heaven or in jail for smuggling animals out of Australia lmao
    either way congrats on the very cool new acquisition. cant wait to see the pictures.
    Visit us for all your housing needs http://www.herphouses.com/

Thanks

Finally!!

Quote Originally Posted by jason_ladouceur View Post
    snake heaven or in jail for smuggling animals out of Australia lmao
    either way congrats on the very cool new acquisition. cant wait to see the pictures.
    Think they would at least let me keep the rough scale? Lol I will be sure to share pictures on Tuesday I'm sure I will be picture happy!

Thanks
    Congrats on the newest addition! I keep an annulated and have in the past... they are great boas! A lot like C. hortulanus but much more calm.

If you don't mind me asking, who are you getting her from?
    ~Chris
    Biology Departments - Marist College & Mount Saint Mary College
    carillephoto.com - Wildlife, Landscape, Wedding, & (of course) Snake Photography for sale
    edenexotics.weebly.com - my snake breeding business. Lots of different species, from Ball Pythons through to Bimini Island Boas

Thanks

Finally!!

Quote Originally Posted by bioteacher View Post
    Congrats on the newest addition! I keep an annulated and have in the past... they are great boas! A lot like C. hortulanus but much more calm.

If you don't mind me asking, who are you getting her from?
    Thanks! She should be here tomorrow so very excited! I am purchasing her from Craig Stanford. He bought her from Paul Bradshaw who produced her.

Thanks

Thanks! She should be here tomorrow so very excited! I am purchasing her from Craig Stanford. He bought her from Paul Bradshaw who produced her.
    Nice! Definitely put some photos up when she comes!

If you ever are looking to pair her up, I'd suggest Jeff Murray. He has some great annulateds!
    ~Chris
    Biology Departments - Marist College & Mount Saint Mary College
    carillephoto.com - Wildlife, Landscape, Wedding, & (of course) Snake Photography for sale
    edenexotics.weebly.com - my snake breeding business. Lots of different species, from Ball Pythons through to Bimini Island Boas

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast