Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 560

0 members and 560 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

Ziggy31984 (40)

» Stats

Members: 75,014
Threads: 248,474
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, DetectiveIcarus
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks

Re: "Alacondas" eat people, guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Squidriss View Post
    lol my sister is like this too but with my ball python... She screams at the site of it and spazzes out. When i was rinsing off my bp in the washroom from his own pee she was screaming telling me i was gonna get salmonella and i just endangered the whole family... I was at a loss for words...
    I'd just kiss my snake in front of her. I give my boy kisses all the time and have yet to die.
    Last edited by Marrissa; 07-26-2013 at 01:43 AM.
    Alluring Constrictors

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Marrissa For This Useful Post:

Badgemash (07-26-2013),Bluebonnet Herp (11-25-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Marrissa View Post
    I'd just kiss my snake in front of her. I give my boy kisses all the time and have yet to die.
    I can't advocate kissing them, but OTOH it's really nothing to get hysterical about, either. Some people choose to take that risk and others don't. Worst case, I suppose you might end up with some digestive distress as a result. Salmonella is a potential concern with any reptile, after all. That said, it's much less prevalent with snakes and lizards than with things like turtles.

Either way, if you just *wash your hands* post-reptile-handling, you're good to go. Really no worse than cracking an egg, hand-forming hamburger patties, etc.
    Mountain bikes are for slow people, and reptiles are far better pets than cats & dogs!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to olstyn For This Useful Post:

DLena (09-09-2017)

Thanks

Wink

I am a Mexican, I live in Mexico... I live in a fully automated house full of cool gadgets and a brand new car, I have a baby ball python and a giant grate dane... I studied Aplied Mathematics and Industrial Engineering made a Master in Financial Analysis and Manufacture... I speak english, spanish and german... Etc...

I've been to Asia, Europe, South America, Canada and the USA...

And I love finding out the impressive amount (not all) of Americans that find that utterly imposible, I must be lying or I have a hat and a tequila bottle hiden somewhere, I must know how to ride a horse and live by myself in the wild.😂

I love rock climbing and extreme adventure sports, and let me tell you guys, I find Mexico booring in the sense that there is not a single square foot of land where you could get lost, or ravaged by a hungry wild animal. Even in the most desolated parts of Mexico there is a "pueblito" with a "tiendita" full of cold beers and coca colas every mile or so. Trust me, if there was such a place in Mexico I would like to go there, but there isn't.

And more so, there are no wild anacondas in Mexico, it is not an indigenous species, maybe in Brail but not in Mexico.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,889 Times in 1,948 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mike17 View Post
    I am a Mexican, I live in Mexico... I live in a fully automated house full of cool gadgets and a brand new car, I have a baby ball python and a giant grate dane... I studied Aplied Mathematics and Industrial Engineering made a Master in Financial Analysis and Manufacture... I speak english, spanish and german... Etc...

I've been to Asia, Europe, South America, Canada and the USA...

And I love finding out the impressive amount (not all) of Americans that find that utterly imposible, I must be lying or I have a hat and a tequila bottle hiden somewhere, I must know how to ride a horse and live by myself in the wild.😂

I love rock climbing and extreme adventure sports, and let me tell you guys, I find Mexico booring in the sense that there is not a single square foot of land where you could get lost, or ravaged by a hungry wild animal. Even in the most desolated parts of Mexico there is a "pueblito" with a "tiendita" full of cold beers and coca colas every mile or so. Trust me, if there was such a place in Mexico I would like to go there, but there isn't.

And more so, there are no wild anacondas in Mexico, it is not an indigenous species, maybe in Brail but not in Mexico.
    That may be true now. But was it true 4 years ago when this thread was started and the last post was made before your reply?
    Find me on Facebook: E.B. Ball Pythons and Instagram: @EBBallPythons

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Alan View Post
    That may be true now. But was it true 4 years ago when this thread was started and the last post was made before your reply?
    Yeah it's true 28 years ago I was born here.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123