Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 486

0 members and 486 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

Ziggy31984 (40)

» Stats

Members: 75,014
Threads: 248,474
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, DetectiveIcarus
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Any breeders here in or near Toronto, Ontario?

Hey there, just curious if there are any BP breeders on here in Canada? Specifically near toronto, pickering, Ajax or Oshawa.

I have a female pastel right now but will be picking up a male BEL next year if everything goes as planned. I'd like to network with some breeders that would share their experiences or where to get good prices on feeders, etc. maybe even work/breed together?

Please PM me if you are interested in a future endeavour. (I'm in Pickering)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Ball Pythons in my collection:
    Male Cinnamon
    Male Spider
    Male Mojave
    Female Bumblebee
    Female Pastel
    Female Lesser
    Female Blue Eyed Leucistic (my prized possession)

Thanks

Re: Any breeders here in or near Toronto, Ontario?

There are tons. Check the reptile expo's for great snakes and usually at very reasonable prices especially if you are getting multiple animals.

I am pretty sure some members here are in your area and some breeding.
    Markus Jayne Ball Pythons is just east of the area you are talking about and has some killer snakes. http://www.ballpython.ca/

I think TJ Burton is in the GTA and has some BP's along with some super cool hognose(If I'm wrong I am sure I'll be corrected in very short order). And, everyone that has dealt with him that I've heard has had nothing but great things to say about both his animals and his service. I am unsure of any webpages he may have.

Also, it would be a good idea for you to keep an eye on this site : http://www.reptilescanada.com/classifieds/
    It wouldn't hurt to hit google and social media looking for herp clubs in your backyard. It is not just a great way to network with fellow enthusiasts but, also a great source of information on all things specific to your locality.

Thanks

Question Any breeders here in or near Toronto, Ontario?

Hello I'm looking for an Amazon tree boa breeder in the gta and some boa breeders around me I have been to the expos and they are fun but I want to know if there is anyone around here also reptiles Canada I signed up like 3 months ago and it still says I am waiting to be added to the forum I contacted the administrater but no response I really want the forums on rc to work tha ks

Thanks
    Hey! I'm definitely not a big breeder in fact I'm sort of just getting into the breeding aspect with last year being my first time breeding but I'm in Oshawa so I figured I'd say hi.

Oh and in case you were wondering I only have five snakes atm two normal adults, one of their babies which I'm having trouble parting with lol, an OD enchi yb pastel male & an IJ jag carpet. I plan on picking up two or three female ball pythons or maybe a male carpet at the crbe when that roles around.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to kxr For This Useful Post:

pariahdog (05-04-2016)

Thanks
    I'm in the outer GTA, you're about 40 mins from me Nice to see other BP fans in ontario. Definitely check out the CRBE in September, I know Markus Jayne will be there and he always has great snakes. There are a lot of other BP breeders, Urban Python, T. Dot Exotics, Tails n Scales, and a bunch of new breeders will nice stuff.

I breed my own feeders and stock up on f/t so let me know if you're interested, otherwise I just sell them on kijiji lol.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to pariahdog For This Useful Post:

kxr (05-04-2016)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pariahdog View Post
    I'm in the outer GTA, you're about 40 mins from me Nice to see other BP fans in ontario. Definitely check out the CRBE in September, I know Markus Jayne will be there and he always has great snakes. There are a lot of other BP breeders, Urban Python, T. Dot Exotics, Tails n Scales, and a bunch of new breeders will nice stuff.

I breed my own feeders and stock up on f/t so let me know if you're interested, otherwise I just sell them on kijiji lol.

You breed your own feeders? If my local place ever goes out of business I might have to come to you

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kxr View Post
    You breed your own feeders? If my local place ever goes out of business I might have to come to you
    Yes haha I got tired of paying $5 per small rat at the place I used to buy from. I used to work there too and the conditions were horrible. Now I have clean, healthy feeders who live a good life before they kick the bucket lol

Thanks
    Kxr did you mean you have ATB Amazon tree boas? If so are you selling any?

Thanks

Nope sorry! I only have ball pythons and my female carpet. I think if I got an ATB my parents would kill me lol they're a little too bitey from what I've seen.

Thanks
    Lol Krx how old are you I'm 11 but I try not to say that to much cause people think kids only do it because it's cool and sometimes they forget to feed them but tbh I don't care if it's cool or not I just like keeping these amazing creatures I currently have 2 four foot long red tail boas

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast