Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,885

3 members and 2,882 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,077
Threads: 248,524
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, RaginBull
    BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    Hey all my herp friends,
    Well, I just added a juvenile female Columbian Redtail Boa to my snake collection!!! I now have three Ball Pythons , my new Redtail Boa, a creamsicle cornsnake, a Rosy Boa, two Kenyan Sand Boas and a ...heehee....a garter snake ( ! ) in my personal herp collection. I have decided to house all my snakes in a utlilarian fashion and spent this entire day rehousing them. I am so proud of my collection...I think I am progressing quite well in the herp hobby. I am very serious about it and try to learn something new about snake biology and captive husbandry every day. I would like to be a credit to the herp hobby - perhaps someday I will know enough to be able to offer good sound advice to other herpers although I remain humble before the huge amount of knowledge that there needs to be gained in the world of the snake....I think someday I would like to try my hand at breeding but I am not ready for that yet....slow and steady and maintaining a high level of interest in the field is what works for me. I am so glad that RP Plank welcomed me aboard this forum a year ago....everybody here seems so decent and non aggressive unlike some of the other forums I have seen...I really hope to get to know all of you better in the months to come...

:wink: EyeLashViper

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

Added a new snake to my collection

Cool! I love Red tail Boas! But they get to big and my mom would never let me get a boa. She says: "You're not a getting a snake that could kill you. I hope to get a sand boa as my second snake if i even get a second snake. My mom says ones enough but after I've had me bp for a while I'll see if I can coax her into letting me get another snake.
    Ball Pythons: Link
    If you have any advice for a new keeper pm me.

Banned
    Thanks

What got you started?

Awesome, do you have any pics?
    I'd love to see.
    Thanks, bye.
    -collin

Thanks

Yet another pet store runs amuck

sounds awesome Eyelashviper! congrats on the BCI!
    Just a word of caution though. Boas sometimes carry a disease called IBD. They do not show any signs of having a disease. This disease is very dangerous to ball pythons. If a BP gets it there is a 100% chance it wont make it. I keep my BCI in a different room then my BP's just to be on the safe side. You might want to think about doing the same.
    Post some pics of the cute little bugger when ya can
    1.0 Green tree python

Thanks
    Thanked 7,199 Times in 3,028 Posts
    Blog Entries
    I'm envious!! I REALLY hope I can get a BCI someday in the not too distant future! Congrats to you, ELV!
    -- Judy