So I've recently starting working at the airport by my house. It's a private company sharing the runway with the Buffalo airstrip. But some of the days when I get to work, a few of us go over and help load smaller planes from UPS and Fedex that are flying out. So as I'm in the plane stacking boxes, I get one of those white boxes with red arrows and holes poked in the top, "LIVE ANIMAL" and some company that said "reptile" something on the return address, i forget what (im sure everybody has excitedly gotten one of these overnighted to them before) and asked the pilot if he keeps it in the cabin with him, like they do with live bees for some reason or another. He said no, it goes in the back with the rest of the boxes. I was like, ok, and CAREFULLY put it between two boxes on top so it wouldnt move too much in flight. Jump ahead 20 minutes, my plane is loaded and taxi'ing out. I look over at another plane being loaded and watch as the kid sitting in the plane is throwing boxes to his buddy farther up in the fuselage. Now i knew they did this because ive gotten mashed boxes all the time at my house. No biggie. But then i see another "LIVE ANIMAL" box running up the conveyor belt to the plane, and i think, o he'll see it and be careful. NOPE. that box must have flipped 2-3 times before it landed and rolled some more. And its not that he didnt see it i would think, but more along the lines that he didnt care. So now after seeing that, I'm going to have a hard time buying online anymore seeing how they treat LIVE ANIMALS being shipped. Has anybody ever had problems like this before or is it just me ranting?