Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,196

0 members and 1,196 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,093
Threads: 248,532
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Amethyst42
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    VP of Cool
    Thanks

mouse-rat transition

Here is my other little girl!

Shes a little upset cause I have more hair on my arms than she has on her legs :lol:
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be ~ Lao Tzu

Thanks
    They're so cute when they're babies. Nice looking arac there Raj! I didn't even know you had one!
    1.0 Ball Python [Icculus]
    >>>>Looking for a vet?<<<<
    http://www.herpvetconnection.com/
    http://www.arav.org

VP of Cool
    Thanks
    LOL. I don't go around telling people I have a spider much less snakes! I can never get used to the stares :lol:
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be ~ Lao Tzu

Thanks

Crohn's Disease

*shudders* There should be a warning on this topic for the people who have arachnaphobia.
    It's weird...I've always been afraid of spiders, but tarantulas don't creep me out as much as the common house spider does. I don't know why...I mean, they still creep me out, and I'd probably never touch one, but yeah.

Months ago when I first told my Mom I'm planning on getting a ball python, she said "NO WAY IN HELL ARE YOU BRINGING A SNAKE INTO THIS HOUSE. THEY'RE MY BIGGEST FEAR". I told her it's not fair that I can't keep a creature that I love in the house because some loser in high school threw a garden snake down her back. She said if I get a snake, she's getting a tarantula. I wouldn't mind if she got a tarantula. It'd be kinda cool. I might be able to get over my fear then. That, and there's nothing to fear. She wouldn't go near me with her tarantula when I have my snake with me. It's ok now though, because over the past few months I did the right thing and slowly introduced her to the idea of keeping a snake in the house. My neighbours 12 year old son has a ball python and I told him to bring it over for a few minutes so my mom could see how harmless they really are. Then I was always talking about the husbandry of snakes and such...now she's used to the idea and the other day she was asking me questions about them. So looks like in 8 days I'm getting me a snakey.

Anyway...wow I rambled on....a thousand apologies, lol.

Cute tarantula...I guess, lol. They're not my ideal pet, but a lot of people say the same about snakes, huh? :lol:
    2.0 python regius - Ace(pastel) and Pelota(cross-dresser )

Thanks
    Thanked 7,199 Times in 3,028 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Very cool pictures, Raj. I'm a lot like Cody on this one...I have a hard time with spiders of any sort, but I do try very hard to keep an open mind, just like I expect/want people to do about snakes. And I can always appreciate a well-done photograph, even if the subject matter makes me squirmy! :p
    -- Judy

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    There should be a warning on this topic for the people who have arachnaphobia
    Yeah, when that frist pic loaded I freaked. I guess I have mild arachnaphobia. But the spider is cool! I just don't want to touch him. LOL!
    Ball Pythons: Link
    If you have any advice for a new keeper pm me.

Thanks
    As long as that spider stays on the other side of Mississippi, I think I'm good. Very good shot, Raj, but no fair not telling us what was going to be in the post!
    3.1.1 BP (Snyder, Hanover, Bo Peep, Sir NAITF, Eve), 1.2.3 Rhacodactylus ciliatus (Sandiego, Carmen, Scooby, Camo, BABIES ), 1.0 Chow (Buddha), 0.2 cats (Jezebel, PCBH "Nanners"), 0.3 humans
    xnview for resizing and coverting pics

Support Ball-Pythons.net by shopping our store!

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    i totally expected another bp... lol... awesome pics raj, but spiders ain't my deal.
    -Will

Photo Album: http://www.ball-pythons.net/modules....ndex&cat=10072
    Currently Keeping - 4 ball pythons, a redtail boa, and a cali king. Now look, admit it. You know you want to give me an albino ball python.

yeah, when i read the title, i was deffinately expecting a snake, which is weird, but ive heard so many people name their snakes that, then i guess im used to it

i like the pictures, they look nice

Thanks
    I don't have a problem with spiders unless it's a black widow. You know, something about poison that can potentially kill you. But I'm even getting used to those, they're everywhere where I live. I just killed one in my garage yesterday. It's web was HUGE! I should have taken a picture. Oh well, luckily I haven't had any inside my house yet, although I had 3 inside my classroom this year.

Anyway, I love tarantulas, they're so cute! Awesome pictures.
    1.0 Ball Python, Norbert
    0.1 Corn Snake, Nagini
    1.0 Brazilian Rainbow Boa, Peeves

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast