Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,999

6 members and 2,993 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,031
Threads: 248,489
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, isismomma

Thread: Oh you guys!!

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    Alright, so, I had not seen the More Cowbell episode of SNL yet & with everyone having talked about it so much on these forums, I just HAD to see it! So, while out doing some dad's day shopping (By the by, Happy Father's Day to all the Padres out there!) I ran across the Will Ferrell best of SNL. I checked the back & saw More Cowbell in the description! I had to buy it. I bought it saturday nite & I have watched that particular skit six or seven times already!! Great stuff!!! HAHAHA!

Sorry, I know that was pretty pointless but I wanted to show you that you folks affect my life in ways beyond just snakes! LOL!
    Life is like a game of poker. You can play each hand to the best of your ability but you are still going to run into a bad beat from time to time. What matters is how you handle it. Do you go on tilt or can you maintain your composure & rebuild your stack?

Thanks
    Hehe no man that is a hilarious freakin' DVD - dude cracks me up - comedy gold. I am still waiting on the official Celebrity Jeopardy collection . . . . Turd Ferguson. So far I have to content myself with this: http://mrt300.ods.org/snl/view.php?jeopardy

"I don't FEEL tardy . . ."

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    Everything with Sean Connery (I have a bootleg CD I made of all the celebrity jeopardy shows) is just amazingly funny!! Also, Norm McDonald does a GREAT Burt Reynolds!

That whole DVD IS a classic, but i HAD to get it for more cowbell! CLASSIC!
    Life is like a game of poker. You can play each hand to the best of your ability but you are still going to run into a bad beat from time to time. What matters is how you handle it. Do you go on tilt or can you maintain your composure & rebuild your stack?