Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,228

2 members and 3,226 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,093
Threads: 248,535
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Amethyst42
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Thanks

Boaphile still waiting.

Hey all,

Has anyone ordered from Boaphile in the last few months. I ordered my Rack Feb 12th and still have not received it yet . I was just wondering if anyone else is still waiting or might have already got there order before mine. I know Boaphile doesn't have the best Customer service in the world I think I sent like 8 emails over the past few months still no response and called phone just rings.. Hoping to get it soon getting ready to move in a few months. And been looking forward to building my collection up..

Thanks all

Corey
    Last edited by Burzurk; 06-11-2013 at 02:23 PM.

Thanks
    That's boaphile for you... If it makes you feel any better, I just got my Animal Plastics order last week and it was placed Feb 6th, but at least they returned my emails

Hope you get it soon, or at least hear something.
    Last edited by Wes; 06-11-2013 at 02:25 PM.
    Ball Pythons(1)
    1.0 Black Butter - Maple
    0.1 Cinny - Spicy
    0.1 Pastel Calico - Sage
    0.1 Enchi - Willow
    0.2 Pastel - Sarena, Claudia
    0.1 Pinstripe Spotnose -Eve
    0.1 Pastel Pied - Trinity
    0.1 Lavender Albino - Zoe
    0.1 Ivory - Flare
    0.1 Spider - Medusa
    Ball Pythons(2)
    0.1 Pastel Het Hypo -
    0.1 Pastel YB - Kallisto
    0.1 Lesser Bee - Kaede
    0.1 Mystic Fire - Gabi
    0.1 Calico -
    1.0 SuperStripe -
    1.0 BEL -
    0.3 Mojaves -
    0.2 Lessers -
    0.2 Normal -
    Carpet Pythons
    0.1 50% Diamond x 50% Jungle - Jimma
    1.0 Coastal x Jungle - Java
    1.0 Coastal Jaguar Ps Het Albino - Jag
    1.0 Albino -
    0.1 Zebra -
    0.2 Red Coastals -
    0.2 Red Coastal Jags -
    0.1 Jag Chaos clutch -
    0.1 JagSib Chaos clutch -
    0.0.1 Tweener -
    0.1 unknown Probable Coastal -
    Retics
    1.0 50% SD Amel - Pythagoras
    0.2 50% SD Ps Het Amel - Bindy, Grey

Thanks

Re: Boaphile still waiting.

I figured lol hey atleast you got emails back. I got my T3 from AP they said 4 to 8 weeks was finished in that amount of time. I know Boaphile says 4-8 weeks .. just makes me nervous and this wait is torture. I am hoping soon just seems a little long. I know it will be worth it when it gets here if he didn't loose my order lol.

Thanks

Last fall I sent a few emails and haven't heard back so I took my business to Animal Plastics. Going into AP I knew they were built to order, but at least I get a live person when I call! I live in MN and have not heard great things about Boaphile's service or shipping from most everyone who has ordered from him. From what I understand he's a one man band who makes one model for a week or two, makes another model the next, ad nasueum. Good products, but it's his own fault for bad reviews since he refuses to address production and service issues.
    Last edited by Willie76; 06-11-2013 at 02:28 PM.

Burmese Pythons: 1.0 Albino [George]

Reticulated Pythons: 1.0 White Phase [Zeus]

Ball Pythons:
    0.1 Spider [Isis] | 0.2 Normal [Athena/Pandora]

Carpet Pythons: 0.1 Jungle [Pris]

Colombian BCI: 1.0 Crimson/Pastel [Pablo] | 1.0 Hypo Salmon [Escobar] | 0.1 Pastel [Haven]

Black Rat Snakes: 0.1 Albino [Malachi]

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Willie76 View Post
    Last fall I sent a few emails and haven't heard back so I took my business to Animal Plastics. I live in MN and have not heard great things about Boaphile's service or shipping from most everyone who has ordered from him. From what I understand he's a one man band who makes one model for a week or two, makes another model the next, ad nasueum. Good products, but it's his own fault for bad reviews since he refuses to address production and service issues.
    Should of went AP idk should atleast take a hour of your day and atleast let your customers know that you have there order. Not really comfortable spending 399$ on a product back in Feb and not hearing anything back esp if I am moving locations in a few months.

BPnet Senior Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,155 Times in 615 Posts
    got a hold of jeff at boaphile a week or two ago after a few tries, and it was a less than pleasant experience. imo, AP>boaphile. 4 months is a long time to be waiting on a rack, especially without hearing back from the person who gladly took hundreds of your dollars. hope you get some reassurance soon.

Thanks
    That is a very long time. I think my order took about a month to arrive (this was a few years ago). That's pretty messed up they aren't getting back to you especially since it's been several months
    Females: 0.1 fire; 0.1 sugar; 0.1 GHI; 0.1 pinstripe het desert ghost; 0.1 mojave spider; 0.2 mojave; 0.1 black pewter blast; 0.1 leopard pied; 0.1 champagne; 0.1 pied; 0.1 super pastel lesser; 0.1 pewter; 0.1 spider het pied, 0.1 bumblebee; 0.1 lesser; 0.1 spider; 0.1 normal; 0.3 het pied
    Males: 1.0 het desert ghost; 1.0 pastel pied; 1.0 leopard; 1.0 black pastel; 1.0 enchi; 1.0 mojave; 1.0 cinnamon; 1.0 pied; 1.0 vanilla

Other species: 1.0.3 pacman frogs (sunkissed, super apricot, super blue, super lime green); 0.2 crested gecko; 1.0 hypo hog island boa; 0.1 normal boa; 1.0 rottweiler; 1.0 chihuahua

instagram = lesliep91

Thanks
    Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,184 Posts

Boaphile still waiting.

I gave Boaphile enough money before I gave up.
    I'm fine with wait times when they are up front about it. It's when they won't answer you after they have your money.

That's when I find a new company.

Animal Plastics is 9 weeks out right now.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by creepin View Post
    got a hold of jeff at boaphile a week or two ago after a few tries, and it was a less than pleasant experience. imo, AP>boaphile. 4 months is a long time to be waiting on a rack, especially without hearing back from the person who gladly took hundreds of your dollars. hope you get some reassurance soon.
    That's what I hear. I even tracked him down on the redtailboas forums and sent a pm today. to get ahold of him I mean I know he is a one man team. I work nights during the week so its hard for me to get ahold of him during the day because I am sleeping the day away like a vampire and when I do try to call just rings. I respected the fact that it takes a few months to ship I didn't start becoming annoying in emails till this months because just 4 months is to long . AP was great when I got my t3 enclosure from them it took 2 months but they emailed me back and also offered to install my heat panel that ordered from reptile basics if I had the panel shipped to them was a great experience. Just don't feel like I should have to hunt someone down for a product IDC if it takes you a year to build it. just let me know your working on it at least and you have my order and didn't loose it. I am new to the hobby a year ago I got my first BP he's doing great but looking to build my collection and hopefully start breeding in a few years. but this wait in slowing everything down I have passed up a lot of good deals on Ball pythons over the past few months.

BPnet Senior Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,155 Times in 615 Posts
    don't worry. i found him.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHdlwYlISXg

that was his last youtube video.. lol
    Last edited by TheSnakeGeek; 06-11-2013 at 02:57 PM.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheSnakeGeek For This Useful Post:

3skulls (06-11-2013),Kaorte (06-11-2013)

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast