Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,225

1 members and 3,224 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,079
Threads: 248,525
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Remarkable
    BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    They have no idea what they are doing o_O

I called 2 nights ago to order it and the first guy took my info and said he would call back when my card cleared.

An hour later I called back and the guy didnt even place the order or anything, so I had to do it again. I was assured it would be prepped for shipping that night and sent out in the morning, and arrive Thursday morning *today*. Being Noon now, I called again to see if I could get a tracking number to see if it was out for delivery yet.

This woman on the phone tells me that I called too late yesterday for them to ship it. Thats when I told them I didn't call yesterday, I called 2 days ago and was told it would ship yesterday and be here today. So I just asked for the tracking number and she said when they ship it they will call me and tell me what it is. Which means, they STILL haven't shipped it, almost 48 hours after I ordered. And the woman has the nerve to tell me not to yell at her o_O

All I know is they better ship it within the next couple hours, because they can't ship it until Monday after Thursday. If its not shipped today I'm cancelling and finding another place to get it from.

Sorry I just had to vent cause I'm so pissed >_< I expected my snake today and it's not even on its way.

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    I'm going to go ahead and move this to the "Inquiry" forum. Too bad on your deal; sounds like slackers over there to me (but you never know if something went wrong). Good luck.

Jennifer

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    I just hope these guys can redeem themselves by shipping my snake today >_<

And I hope it is as good as they said it is o_O

I'll let everyone know tomorrow I'll post some pics when she arrives *if she arrives at all that is* T_T