Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,812

2 members and 1,810 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,079
Threads: 248,525
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Remarkable
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    They pulled an April Fools joke this year that made me actually cry. They put out a press release that they were recasting a British comedian as Tyrion and getting rid of Peter Dinklage. I was the most upset about a show that I've ever been in my whole life, and I haven't even seen a lot of it.
    1.1 Ball Pythons
    a) Calliope 0.1, Banana Ball, 2018/19 season, 600g
    b) Geralt 1.0 Chocolate Sable Mojave pos. Trick ball, May 27th 2020

3.2 Cats (Fury, Leviathan, Walter, Chell, Amelie); 2.0 Dogs (Bjorn, Anubis); 2.1 Ferrets (Bran, Tormund, Arya); 0.1 Beardie (Nefertiti); 0.1 Slider Turtle (Species uncertain) (Papaya); 2.0 Hermit Crabs (Tamatoa, Sushi); 0.1 Conure (Mauii); Two Axolotyls (Quetzl and Unnamed); Two Tree Frogs (Pluto and Colossus); One Anole (Zeus); One Crestie (Noferatu); 3.0 Guinea Pigs (Paco, Poncho and Piccolo); 0.1 Pink Toe T (Azula)

Fish:
    1.1 Oscar Cichlids (Rocky 1.0, hx2020, Red Fire, and Bubble 0.1, hx2019, Tiger), 1.1 Convict Cichlids (Hurley and Sloane), 0.1 Strawberry Peacock Cichlid (Comet), Two Plecos, Rubby the Rubbernose Pleco and Trinidad the common Pleco, 2.0 Upside Down Catfish (Poseidon, Neptune), One Red Parrot Cichlid (Firefly), 1.0 Betta Fish (Jenkins),
    2.2 Cherry Barbs ("The Worst"), 1.0 Electric Blue Acara (Goldeneye)

Thanks
    In love with it. Xfinity had a special during my spring break where I was allowed to watch the first two seasons, even though I wasn't subscribed to HBO. Lets just stay this show made history for me, in the sense that I subscribed to a premium channel for the first time. << And just so I could watch GoT when the season came out, instead of waiting for it to come out on DVD.

I don't know how I lived with out it before.

Concerning the books, I am reading them right now. Ironically a year ago I looked at them at Barns & Noble and saw that there were multi character POV's and decided not to read the series (I am usually not a fan of multi character POV's). But George R.R. Martin did an amazing job with it, andI am really enjoying the books. ^.^
    0.1 Blood Red Corn Snake (BHB)
    0.1 BRB (Elegant Reptile Images)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,789 Times in 1,214 Posts

Re: Game of Thrones!!!

I've yet to ever see the show but I know a lot of ppl who're obsessed. Maybe I'll check it out online sometime.

Sent from microwave via Tapatalk ll
    Balls:
    *0.1 Mojave *0.1 Pinstripe *0.1 Bumblebee *1.0 Super pastel butter *1.0 Mojave orange ghost *0.3 100% het orange ghosts *0.1 Pastel 50% het orange ghost *1.1 PE Lemonback fires *1.0 Fire *0.1 Pastel *1.0 Albino *0.1 Spider 100% het albino
    Other critters:
    *1.0 Anery motley corn *G. rosea tarantula *G. pulchripes *P. metallica *0.0.2 A. versicolor *C. cyaneopubescens *A. geniculata *B. smithi *B. boehmei *Nhandu chromatus *H. maculata *C. marshalli *1.0 Australian shepherd mix

Thanks
    I'm a huge GoT fan! I find this season slow though, in all honesty. I was just anxious for more dragon action this season but there hasn't been much unfortunately. Who else was patiently waiting for last nights episode only to find out there was none!?
    K.A.S

"Sometimes girls have Balls too!"

Thanks

Cool

Sophie enjoys it too:

1.1 Ball Pythons
    a) Calliope 0.1, Banana Ball, 2018/19 season, 600g
    b) Geralt 1.0 Chocolate Sable Mojave pos. Trick ball, May 27th 2020

3.2 Cats (Fury, Leviathan, Walter, Chell, Amelie); 2.0 Dogs (Bjorn, Anubis); 2.1 Ferrets (Bran, Tormund, Arya); 0.1 Beardie (Nefertiti); 0.1 Slider Turtle (Species uncertain) (Papaya); 2.0 Hermit Crabs (Tamatoa, Sushi); 0.1 Conure (Mauii); Two Axolotyls (Quetzl and Unnamed); Two Tree Frogs (Pluto and Colossus); One Anole (Zeus); One Crestie (Noferatu); 3.0 Guinea Pigs (Paco, Poncho and Piccolo); 0.1 Pink Toe T (Azula)

Fish:
    1.1 Oscar Cichlids (Rocky 1.0, hx2020, Red Fire, and Bubble 0.1, hx2019, Tiger), 1.1 Convict Cichlids (Hurley and Sloane), 0.1 Strawberry Peacock Cichlid (Comet), Two Plecos, Rubby the Rubbernose Pleco and Trinidad the common Pleco, 2.0 Upside Down Catfish (Poseidon, Neptune), One Red Parrot Cichlid (Firefly), 1.0 Betta Fish (Jenkins),
    2.2 Cherry Barbs ("The Worst"), 1.0 Electric Blue Acara (Goldeneye)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,221 Times in 1,151 Posts
    I saw several episodes of the show on a "free HBO weekend", but I'm reading the books. I'm currently awaiting book 4.

For the show, there was a lot of gratuitous sex and nudity that didn't particularly add to the storyline. It's not that sex scenes bug me, because well-done ones don't at all. But just going 'Look, lots of sex' and putting scenes in brothels just for the added sex scenes seems childish to me.

For the books... I enjoy them. I do. There's times when I swear the author went "Geez... too many characters, it's getting too hard for everyone to keep it all straight..." and so just killed a bunch off. I will say that these books are NOT so predictable for me. Usually I'm reading a book and easily guessing what will happen, and these, not so much.

The only disappointment so far for me was a spoiler that was kind of my own fault. Since I was half done with book 2 or 3, I went to order the next one and in the description it said right up top "With the death of XXX..." and so spoiled that the character would die soon. But since I didn't know HOW, it wasn't that bad.

I can easily live without the show or books. It's not so important to me that I Must Have the next one(I've been waiting 2 weeks almost for the next book to arrive). I don't have HBO and have no intention to get it anytime soon. If the show comes out on DVD, I may rent or buy it to watch it. The one book that was akin to the free weekend episodes I had seen really was a SLOW time, since I already saw the whole plot on the show.

And yeah, the dragons are the best part. I find myself being annoyed that there's not MORE dragon-parts and less "Oh woe is me, I can't find a man to champion/sleepwith/trust.." routine. I want her to get stronger. She has improved. Just want her more of a strong woman.
    Theresa Baker
    No Legs and More
    Florida, USA
    "Stop being a wimpy monkey,; bare some teeth, steal some food and fling poo with the alphas. "

Registered User Charlottesmom1966's Avatar
    Thanks
    My 19 year old son and his girlfriend have been watching GoT and mentioned to me that I might like it. I resisted for over a year then while bored one day decided to watch the first episode, that turned into three episodes that day and 2 episodes pretty much every day until I caught up. I have now watched every episode 3 times! I decided to hold back on reading the books until the show is over. Flipping Awesome show!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    0.1 Golden Retriever
    1.0 Flemish Giant Bunny
    4.1 Parakeets
    0.1 African Grey Parrot
    1.0 Mouse
    8.1 Bettas
    4.8 Guppies (separated, learned our lesson!)
    3.0 kiddos
    1.0 extreamly patient husband

Thanks

The show is good the books are awesome. martin needs to hurry up and finish the books before he has a heart attack or stroke or both.
    Racer 0.0.1 Normal BP
    Pyro 1.0 Flame Brooks Kingsnake
    Evelyn 0.1 Bredli (Centralian) Carpet Python
    0.1 chocolate Lab Frayja
    1.1 Cats
    0.1 Better Half
    1.2 Kids

Thanks
    GOT is one of my favorites aswell! Next year I will hopefully get a male GHI Mojave and I will name him Drogon. :D
    • 0.1 Python Regius (Purple Passion) 'Ahri'
    • 0.1 Lampropeltis Getula Nigrita 'Nocturnal'

~ Stalking prey is my confession.

χenomorphs | Đragons | ϛnakes |
    ϛcorpions | ϛpiders

Thanks
    Thanked 4,897 Times in 2,992 Posts

Word is John Snow is ALIVE !!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast