Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,006

1 members and 3,005 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,077
Threads: 248,524
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, RaginBull
    Thanks
    I took Apache, my ever-growing bci, outside a few days ago. Just out on the front lawn, but we are far away from the road and neighbors, so it's safe.. When I set him onto the ground, he began sidewinding just like the sidewinders you see on TV. It was really funny looking! I picked him up, and he immediately calmed down.
    Maybe the grass just felt alien and weird to him? I thought for a second that he had turned into a rattler...
    -Jen. Back in the hobby after a hiatus!
    Ball pythons:
    0.1 normal; 1.1 albino. 1.0 pied; 0.1 het pied; 1.0 banana.

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    That is funny. Hissy likes to turn herself into a cobra whenever she scoots across the rub. It cracks me up! Identity Crisis hotline, how can we help you!?
    Life is like a game of poker. You can play each hand to the best of your ability but you are still going to run into a bad beat from time to time. What matters is how you handle it. Do you go on tilt or can you maintain your composure & rebuild your stack?

Thanks
    My snakes seem to do some weird things on the grass at first too. Also if I change their substrate from newspaper to reptibark or anything like that. They don't seem too comfortable with sudden changes in whats underneath them. Every time I have changed types of substrate my BCI will go on top of his hide so he doesn't have to touch the substrate!
    C.E.H. 12/14/86 ---> 12/23/03
    1.1 BCI
    0.1 Diamond x Jungle Carpet Python

eminent clothing

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    I think it is cute when hubby's baby california king snake thinks that he is a rattler and rattles his tale. Oh Mr. BadButt, I am so scared. :lol:
    0.3 Leopard Gecko (Cricket, Princess, Kimberly) 0.1 Cat (Meechie) 1.1 kids and a hubby who has 1.0 red tail boa (Jay) 1.0 ball python (Silent Bob) and my daughter has 0.0.1 Bahama Anole (Liz) and 0.0.1 White Lined Gecko (Boots)

VP of Cool
    Thanks
    I've seen a week old BP who thought he was an eight foot western diamond back :shock: :lol: I was like, "ooooooooooooooohhhhhhh i'm sooooooooo scaaaaaaaared." :lol:
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be ~ Lao Tzu