Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,352

0 members and 1,352 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,093
Threads: 248,532
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Amethyst42
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
    BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

Re: Post a Pic: Lets see the best morph you own!

Quote Originally Posted by jinx667 View Post
    Ha, maybe once you add Desert Ghost...
    try adding clown to enchi or pastel enchi...

Thanks
    Thanked 1,432 Times in 920 Posts

"Best" is quite subjective...

Most expensive is my Desert Ghost male:

My most expensive combo snake is my perfect stripe Super Stripe. Here she is locked with the above Desert Ghost:

You will find that a good sized group of us buy the best example we can find (in our opinion) of whatever given morph/combo, so we have many "Best" examples in our racks. Going back to a earlier, long drawn out conversation, if you do not look at any given snake in your rack as the best of whatever it is, they why did you buy it?

I personally would be happy to post any snake in my collection in a thread like this.
    It a personal measure, not a "best of" whatever morph, or a best out there. But the best you own. Your pride and joy, the key to your collection. You're just being anal about that pointless and boring discussion.

Sent from my SAMSUNG Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

Thanks
    Thanked 2,570 Times in 1,769 Posts
    Here's my most expensive snake . Ultramel ...

Quote Originally Posted by reixox View Post
    BPs are like pokemon. you tell yourself you're not going to get sucked in. but some how you just gotta catch'em all.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to h00blah For This Useful Post:

threezero (03-31-2013)

Thanks
    My favorite are my mojaves. The most I've paid for a bp is my male pastel, $1200.

BPnet Senior Member Royal Hijinx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,989 Times in 1,155 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kodieh View Post
    It a personal measure, not a "best of" whatever morph, or a best out there. But the best you own. Your pride and joy, the key to your collection. You're just being anal about that pointless and boring discussion.

I agree it is a subjective personal measure. And while I am in no mood to get is a stupid internet argument with you on the subject, there were plenty of pages of that thread in particular that contradicts it being a pointless or boring discussion.

If you have any other issues with what I type here PM me about it.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,570 Times in 1,769 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tomjones456 View Post
    try adding clown to enchi or pastel enchi...
    Oh I will .. Can't go wrong with Enchi right? Haha
    Quote Originally Posted by reixox View Post
    BPs are like pokemon. you tell yourself you're not going to get sucked in. but some how you just gotta catch'em all.

Thanks

Post a Pic: Lets see the best morph you own!

"Best" is quite subjective...

Most expensive is my Desert Ghost male:

My most expensive combo snake is my perfect stripe Super Stripe. Here she is locked with the above Desert Ghost:

You will find that a good sized group of us buy the best example we can find (in our opinion) of whatever given morph/combo, so we have many "Best" examples in our racks. Going back to a earlier, long drawn out conversation, if you do not look at any given snake in your rack as the best of whatever it is, they why did you buy it?

I personally would be happy to post any snake in my collection in a thread like this.
    ????????? That's a bit if a daft point to make? No? I love snakes and royals in particular, and if I see a Mojave I like then ill buy it, some of us can't always afford to buy the 'best' example of any morph!!!!

Those snakes u pictured are beautiful, but why does an animal have to be the best example of that animal or you to buy it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. The Following User Says Thank You to peterneish For This Useful Post:

Johnmb (03-30-2013)

Thanks

Post a Pic: Lets see the best morph you own!

Agreed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. The Following User Says Thank You to peterneish For This Useful Post:

Kodieh (03-30-2013)

BPnet Senior Member Royal Hijinx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,989 Times in 1,155 Posts
    Anyway, I reckon I should now bow out of this thread. The first line in my post is that "Best" is very subjective, and I then posted my most expensive. But if folks want to get all upset about the second part of the post so be it.

I will never apologize for promoting quality in this hobby.

The overall point was that you should consider all of your animals to be the best, else why would you get them? If you have a snake that does not make you excited to open the tub, then why buy it?

That should answer the question of "why does an animal have to be the best example of that animal or you to buy it?".

If that is "daft" or "anal" or whatever, so be it. I know I am not the only one that feels this way.

The OP asked for the "best/most expensive" as well as favorite, so you guys can read in to that however you please, and I have done the same.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,584 Times in 3,092 Posts
    Blog Entries

Boring and pointless? Seriously? You completely missed hiss point. Every single one of his snakes is his best pride and joy.

It's not a subject that those of us who spend countless hours, days, months looking for our "best" find boring or pointless.

What's boring and pointless is breeders who are lazy and sloppy and pick up poor quality examples of the morph they are adding just to save a few bucks and get into breeding with very little thought about the quality they produce and then wonder why their animals don't sell.

THATS boring and pointless. Especially when the deal they got when they post pictures is more important than the quality.

I'm not talking about people keeping their animals only as pets with no intention of breeding. Of course they may pick up "pet quality" the animals.

I find your comment extremely boring and pointless.... No, I really find it rather rude.

Sent from my Samsung Note II using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by rabernet; 03-30-2013 at 08:49 AM.

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to rabernet For This Useful Post:

angllady2 (03-30-2013),gsarchie (03-30-2013),h00blah (03-30-2013),jben (03-31-2013),jsmorphs2 (04-20-2013),Kaorte (03-31-2013),RoseyReps (03-30-2013),Royal Hijinx (03-30-2013),Serpents_Den (04-03-2013),Spartan452 (03-31-2013)

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast