Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,007

1 members and 3,006 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,087
Threads: 248,528
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, FayeZero
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    Thanks
    I found these pics while browsing... Its a western diamond back snake bite 3 days after envenomation.

[/list]
    " I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex " - Mikey -

1 Human/Girlfriend - my baby<3
    1 Colombian Red Tail Boa - Casper
    1 Ball Python - Olah

Western Diamond Back Snake Bite

Maybe that guy didn't use tongs.

Thanks
    You never know...Maybe he was just someone who thought he knew alot about snakes?..Obviously was proven wrong
    " I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex " - Mikey -

1 Ball Python - Olah

You should get a Diamond Back Rattler.....you could then keep it in your cousin's friend's little brother-in-law's outhouse. I think you're ready for one....go for it man.

Thanks
    whats wrong?.. you seem to be acting really negativly everytime i make a post.. you must be angry at something, usualy people like you were hurt as a child (ie, molestation,abuse,broken home).. you might wanna get some help buddy.. your always confrontational about a situation especialy if you feel as if you dont come out ego happy. People like you end up doing school shootings / work shootings / or some type of violence which ends up the news. Im really worried for you bro, Im scared I will see your face on the news one day for shooting up a petstore because somebody forgot to change a reptiles water -- psychologist would be nice. Figure something out, and stop bashing

1 Ball Python - Olah

LMAO.

Thanks
    hehe =]

1 Ball Python - Olah

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    I went ahead and moved this thread into the venomous forum. That is going to be one heck of a scar. Too bad people like that ruin it for people like me who just want to keep the damn things safely, and then can't because they got outlawed.....

Jennifer

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    i think maniac is on to something with the childhood problems. and it seems to me david is the one with ego probs. hes always puttin people down makin himself seem better.

i definately dont envy that guy with the messed up finger. how would it get so bad before it got treated? geesh. thats nasty.

david...cool it. youve gone from "not surgar coating it" and "tough love" to outright attacks. how do you justify that? i cant speak for everyone, but if your gonna be this way im pretty sure your not too welcome here.

Thanks
    Will you two please stop baiting each other? You should both know by now that one of the things members here value about this forum is the level of civility we typically keep. If you want to one-up each other, how about doing it to prove you can be the bigger man and be polite even when it's not the easy thing to do?
    3.1.1 BP (Snyder, Hanover, Bo Peep, Sir NAITF, Eve), 1.2.3 Rhacodactylus ciliatus (Sandiego, Carmen, Scooby, Camo, BABIES ), 1.0 Chow (Buddha), 0.2 cats (Jezebel, PCBH "Nanners"), 0.3 humans
    xnview for resizing and coverting pics

Support Ball-Pythons.net by shopping our store!

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast