Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,522

5 members and 3,517 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,095
Threads: 248,538
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Daisyg
    BPnet Senior Member Solarsoldier001's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,086 Times in 785 Posts

Canon Rebel T3 - Jewel the Calico and Hinata the Het Pied :)

My little monster eater Jewel. She is not about 350 grams I think

My Het Pied Hinata, also a monster eater. She is getting there almost at 500 grams. I think she has nice coloring too

Boys:________________________________________________________________________________ __________________________
    Pewter - Dexter | Butter 100% Het Orange Ghost (Hypo) - Butters | Super Fire - Mr. Buttons | Mystic - Charming | Banana Enchi Woma - Gizmo |
    Girls:________________________________________________________________________________ __________________________
    Pinstripe - Honey | Mojave - Maya | Lesser - Pepper | Calico 50% Het Orange Ghost (Hypo) - Jewel | Normal 100% Het Pied - Hinata | Butter 100% Het Orange Ghost (Hypo) - Aurora | Spider 100% Het Orange Ghost (Hypo) - Betsy | Blue Eye Leustic 50% Het Orange Ghost (Hypo) - Snowflake | Spinner Blast - Jasmin | Butterbee - Ariel | Hypo Butter - Penelope |

They call me Emilius LOL Emilio's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,407 Times in 1,004 Posts

Re: Canon Rebel T3 - Jewel the Calico and Hinata the Het Pied :)

Very Nice! I really like the Calico.
    Absolutely obsessed with ball pythons!

http://www.facebook.com/VillarinoReptiles?ref=hl

Villarino reptiles Morph market

Contacts

Villarinoreptiles@gmail.com
    Or tex 7868774281

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Emilio For This Useful Post:

Solarsoldier001 (02-15-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,230 Times in 689 Posts
    Tongue shots!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to RoseyReps For This Useful Post:

Solarsoldier001 (02-15-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Emilio View Post
    Very Nice! I really like the Calico.
    Thank you Emilio, and she just keeps getting better with each shed. I am just starting to see the orange coloring come out on her sides. I love that XD

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RoseyReps View Post
    Tongue shots!!
    I know! These DSLRs make catching them soooooo easy lol
    Last edited by Solarsoldier001; 02-15-2013 at 09:56 PM.
    Boys:________________________________________________________________________________ __________________________
    Pewter - Dexter | Butter 100% Het Orange Ghost (Hypo) - Butters | Super Fire - Mr. Buttons | Mystic - Charming | Banana Enchi Woma - Gizmo |
    Girls:________________________________________________________________________________ __________________________
    Pinstripe - Honey | Mojave - Maya | Lesser - Pepper | Calico 50% Het Orange Ghost (Hypo) - Jewel | Normal 100% Het Pied - Hinata | Butter 100% Het Orange Ghost (Hypo) - Aurora | Spider 100% Het Orange Ghost (Hypo) - Betsy | Blue Eye Leustic 50% Het Orange Ghost (Hypo) - Snowflake | Spinner Blast - Jasmin | Butterbee - Ariel | Hypo Butter - Penelope |

Thanks
    Thanked 1,789 Times in 1,214 Posts

Pretty, pretty snakes.

You need to find a way to get Jewel and Betsy's genes together. Mmmmm they would make some amazing caliders.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2
    Balls:
    *0.1 Mojave *0.1 Pinstripe *0.1 Bumblebee *1.0 Super pastel butter *1.0 Mojave orange ghost *0.3 100% het orange ghosts *0.1 Pastel 50% het orange ghost *1.1 PE Lemonback fires *1.0 Fire *0.1 Pastel *1.0 Albino *0.1 Spider 100% het albino
    Other critters:
    *1.0 Anery motley corn *G. rosea tarantula *G. pulchripes *P. metallica *0.0.2 A. versicolor *C. cyaneopubescens *A. geniculata *B. smithi *B. boehmei *Nhandu chromatus *H. maculata *C. marshalli *1.0 Australian shepherd mix

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Coleslaw007 View Post
    Pretty, pretty snakes.

You need to find a way to get Jewel and Betsy's genes together. Mmmmm they would make some amazing caliders.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2
    One day I plan to. My boyfriend has a bumblebee. Or if my butter spider pairing goes well. Then maybe I'll have a butter bee ghost XD and then prove jewel out as hypo

Sent from iPhone 5 using tapatalk

Thanks
    Your Calico is very pretty and I love the het Pied, she's got really great markings and color. I love her three white dots in that middle flame. Very cute!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PyramidPythons View Post
    Your Calico is very pretty and I love the het Pied, she's got really great markings and color. I love her three white dots in that middle flame. Very cute!
    Yes my het does have nice coloring. Her and her sister both have that DIY in the flame. Except. The sister has one define white circle in the flame. Super pretty too.

Sent from iPhone 5 using tapatalk

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Solarsoldier001 For This Useful Post:

PyramidPythons (02-16-2013)