Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,820

1 members and 2,819 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,031
Threads: 248,489
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, isismomma
    Thanks
    Aren't the people at the pet store annoying? They kept on telling me that they had iguanas in a cage full of water dragons! When finally i talked to someone who knew about reptiles, he was, of course, the one with about 6 giant earings. When he came out, we talked about blood pythons, ball pythons, nile monitors, and pretty much every other reptile in the world.
    Odd how that stuff works out isnt it?
    Keith
    Hey, my email address is lightningtiger09@worldnet.att.net and my im is lightningtiger09, im me if you want to talk about anything snakes. lol

Banned
    Thanks
    Yeah, they always think they know better then you, how little they truly know, lol. I don't bother with pet shop employees anymore.

Thanks
    I got a kick out of the one advising folks around the BP cage that "Ball Pythons never shed in one piece - it will always come off in bits and pieces like that " motioning to the poor little arid fellas "they'll have patches on them for a few weeks but it will go away". there are a few chicks at the local Animal Kingdom who have a good handle on what they are selling - but the prices are insane (they have some big burmese they have had in there for years marked at $3-5,000 and easily 50% markup on supplies). Still - theres no where else in town to go lookin.

"I don't FEEL tardy . . ."

Thanks
    Gosh I read about a lot of pet shop horror stories on here. It makes me feel lucky to have a great shop around here that specializes in herps and other exotics. They're called Noah's Pets in Chesterfield, VA. They sell quality feeders as well, but prices are kind of steep. I still buy basically everything from them just because its worth it to me to support a shop that does things right and would be there for me if something started to go wrong with my bp. I'm pretty sure all of their other regular customers are on the same wavelength as me too...
    -Brad