Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,024

0 members and 3,024 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,079
Threads: 248,524
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Remarkable
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    Thanks
    The Spurs we able to win the first two games of the series by 10 each time thanks to the Lakers lackluster 4th quarter performances, and a post was made entitled SPANK. Well apparently the Lakers check these forums and wondered how anyone could consider those losses a spanking, so they decided to show today what a real spanking was. 105-81! The Lakers sucked the first two games and got themselves down 2-1 now, but at least it's looking like more of a series now. It doens't look real good for em, but after today you gotta admit if you're a Spurs fan, you're starting to wonder....
    C.E.H. 12/14/86 ---> 12/23/03
    1.1 BCI
    0.1 Diamond x Jungle Carpet Python

eminent clothing

Heres a saying........

The Lakers are still gonna lose the series. Too much inner turmoil and bickering within the team. They just don't play with any passion or act as if they wanna win. The Spurs had a definite off-game. Don't expect that to happen 2 games in a row.

Thanks
    Or you could look at it the other way around. The Lakers had 2 off games, it happens, but it won't happen again. The Spurs had too much inner turmoil and bickering within the team. It just doesnt get as publicized cuz who cares, they're boring. It's all about your point of view. I never said the Lakers will win it, but the first two games just weren't the Lakers, I dont know what that crap was. Today they played like they should have all along. The Spurs could bounce back and blow em outta the series, but just as easily the Lakers could take this series.
    1.1 BCI

eminent clothing

Nahh, the Lakers are too inconsistent....the Spurs are a machine....game 3 will be SPurs all the way. And I'm by no means a Spurs fan, mind you.

Thanks
    Haha, well the Spurs are definitely a machine, they had won something like 16 or 17 in a row til today. But the Lakers were a machine earlier this year too. You never know when a maching is gonna start or stop working at full speed. Game 4 is the key, Spurs win and its as good as over, Lakers win and it's gonna get really interesting!
    1.1 BCI

eminent clothing

Thanks
    Thanked 7,199 Times in 3,028 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Hehe...I knew you (or someone else) would make a post like this. And if I'd been surprised and didn't find it, I would have made one similar myself. They definitely got their fannies smacked yesterday, no doubt about it. Phil Jackson managed to whip up some real energy from his spoiled-rotten giants. I think the Spurs had gotten too confident and cocky about their ability to beat the Lakers, so this new energy caught them way offguard. Not one time throughout the whole game were they able to fall into their usual rythm.

No doubt about it...the Lakers are a tough team when they put their minds to it. But they won't surprise the Spurs again. The "spanking" was good for them. And when the Spurs are playing at THEIR top game...no team in the NBA can beat them, no matter how good they are.
    -- Judy

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    I expected the spurs to lose the first game in LA i think the will win the game on tuesday then come back to SA and finish the series.
    Thanks,
    Damien
    0.1 2001 Ball Python 1200 grams.
    1.0 1994 Ball Python 3800 Grams.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JLC
    when the Spurs are playing at THEIR top game...no team in the NBA can beat them, no matter how good they are.
    You really think so? I think the Spurs at the top of their game are in the top 3 in the NBA, those three in no particular order: Spurs, Lakers, Kings. The Lakers and Kings at the top of their game can easily keep up with and beat the Spurs, and I'd even painfully toss the Mavericks into the mix too, when they're on one of their hot shooting nights they run teams outta the gym even when their defense sucks, of course they'd have to have one of their 60%+ shooting nights, and they can't do that nearly enough to be mentioned the 3 teams above.
    1.1 BCI

eminent clothing

I think you are leaving the Pacers out of the top teams discussion.....yeah, they're in the East but they had a 20-11 record against the West in the regular season. They're destroying teams now and I think the Eastern finals are gonna be a good matchup-Pacers vs. Pistons.

Thanks
    Yeah, I'll be honest that I didnt put the Pacers in there, but even though they did well against the West I really don't think they'd fare too well against those top 3 I mentioned. I would favor Detroit on a good defense day.
    1.1 BCI

eminent clothing

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast