Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,045

0 members and 2,045 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,071
Threads: 248,522
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, jpriebe2
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Of course you all know I can't go to a reptile show and not come back with something, lol.....actually I came back with less than I took so I guess it worked out OK

White Lined Gecko:

The best damn Greybanded Kingsnake I've ever seen!!! Pictures do not do this snake justice....plus its in blue:

Thanks

What a GREAT DAY! (Dial-up Warning)

Sweet David those are sharp lookin' animals. Love that Gecko. Whats his temperment like my Tokay's seemed to have calmed down now I can get my hand in the enclosure without it freaking out and barking at me.
    -Andrew
    RTB(bci)- Cleo
    BP- Tiger
    Tokay Gecko- Viscious
    In the works are a female BP for breeding. Carpets pythons notice the 's' as in more than one LOL. Amazon Tree Boa. Want also to get into hots but thats a side project that'll wait for a while.

Wanna chat add me soul_of_fire_in_death@hotmail.com
    or
    you could always just PM me.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,199 Times in 3,028 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Very cool, David! Cute little gecko...and that greyband is crazy looking!

How many of your snakes were you able to find new homes for?
    -- Judy

Thanks yall! The Gecko has been pretty well behaved, even though he was cold at the show and I didn't mess with him too much once I got him home so I suppose time will tell.

Jusy, I was able to find new homes for 4 out of the 8 snakes I took to sell so I made out pretty good I think.

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    that is a sweet grey band. the petstore i used to go too when i was little always had one or two. very gorgeous kings.
    -Will

Photo Album: http://www.ball-pythons.net/modules....ndex&cat=10072
    Currently Keeping - 4 ball pythons, a redtail boa, and a cali king. Now look, admit it. You know you want to give me an albino ball python.

Bad Movie

Thanks dude....the thing that jumped out at me about this King was the lack of orange....I know alot of people like bright orange in Grey Bands, and they are definitely nice-looking snakes in their own right, but I had never seen one with so little ornage (the only orange is the patch on the neck near the head).....I guess I was mesmerized by the simplicity of it, lol. I traded my pair of Pueblans for it to a good friend of mine so I achieved my goal of "downsizing" lol.

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    lol, you technically didn't downsize, you obtained 2 herps. you're a trip man.
    -Will

Photo Album: http://www.ball-pythons.net/modules....ndex&cat=10072
    Currently Keeping - 4 ball pythons, a redtail boa, and a cali king. Now look, admit it. You know you want to give me an albino ball python.

Thanks
    Hmm, not exactly what I thought the goal of the reptile show was. The white-lined geckos are neat -- that one looks browner than most of the pics I've seen, but I don't think I've seen any in person yet. Anyway, congrats on your new additions, and tell us some more about the variety and quality at the show.
    3.1.1 BP (Snyder, Hanover, Bo Peep, Sir NAITF, Eve), 1.2.3 Rhacodactylus ciliatus (Sandiego, Carmen, Scooby, Camo, BABIES ), 1.0 Chow (Buddha), 0.2 cats (Jezebel, PCBH "Nanners"), 0.3 humans
    xnview for resizing and coverting pics

Support Ball-Pythons.net by shopping our store!

Thanks
    Nice looking creatures!
    Glad to see they found themselves good homes.
    ~ Johanna ~ aka Jody

"The greatness of a nation and it's moral progress can be measured by the way it's animals are treated"
    ~ Mahatma Gandhi~

Techically I did downsize.....I sold 3 snakes and traded the Pueblans for the King....so I went down with 8 snakes and came back with 4 and a gecko.

Yeah the White-Lined is browner than others I've seen but I think he was dark from stress and the cool temps at the show.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast