Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,106

1 members and 1,105 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,093
Threads: 248,532
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Amethyst42
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Just For Fun!!!

Thanks
    Hey all just for fun I wanted to know some of the craziest things you've done. For instance the other day Me my bud and a girlfriend of mine went pant shopping for her cause she needed to get a pair. So we're walking around in the store lookin' for her cloths when My Band by Eminem comes on so I'm feeling in a Jackarse kinda mood and so I grab a pair of bra and panties put them on over my cloths walked up to a complete stranger and started making up my own words to the song while dancing right in front of her. She got really freaked out and left the store fast as she could. Needless to say that my friends were on the floor laughing so hard they had tears coming from they're eyes. It was fun not very often does that happen this day in age. Just thought I'd share...anybody else have any stories they want to share with us???
    -Andrew
    RTB(bci)- Cleo
    BP- Tiger
    Tokay Gecko- Viscious
    In the works are a female BP for breeding. Carpets pythons notice the 's' as in more than one LOL. Amazon Tree Boa. Want also to get into hots but thats a side project that'll wait for a while.

Wanna chat add me soul_of_fire_in_death@hotmail.com
    or
    you could always just PM me.

Thanks
    Last night at work (I work in the music section of the library) we had an old school "taco" or "fugee" fight. That's where you roll up an index card piece of paper (in this case index cards) fold them in half and get a rubberband to fire them at eachother. Well as we all know it's finals time so everyone is overtired and a little delerious. My roomate and I work together on thursdays and we started firing them at eachother with the big old rubberbands we use to keep books together and this grad student who always comes in says "I gotta get in on that!" Long story short we briefly converted the entire music floor of the library into a warzone for about a half hour. I have a welt on my back to prove it. Best night of work EVER.
    1.0 Ball Python [Icculus]
    >>>>Looking for a vet?<<<<
    http://www.herpvetconnection.com/
    http://www.arav.org

Thanks
    Thanked 7,199 Times in 3,028 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Wow Andrew.....I'll never look at you with the same eyes again... LMAO!

When I was in high school...forever ago...I was at a party with a bunch of friends. I can't remember WHY we did this, because several of us had cars, but maybe only one of us was sober. (That is probably likely) Anyhow...we piled NINE people into a VW bug and drove it across town that way to the Taco Bueno for a snack...then of course had to pile back in and drive back to the party. I've seen bug-stuffing events, but never one where you could actually DRIVE the thing!
    -- Judy

Thanks
    I'm afraid most of the crazy stuff I've done isn't safe to share in a family forum, but when I was a teenager one of the things some friends and I liked to do was stop in the middle of the mall and look up, to see how many other people we could get to look up just because we were. The answer? A lot! We also used to do Polaroid treasure hunts in the mall, where instead of bringing back an object, you had to bring back a photo of whatever was on the list, including things like a guy in a tuxedo eating ice cream (we actually did get that one).
    3.1.1 BP (Snyder, Hanover, Bo Peep, Sir NAITF, Eve), 1.2.3 Rhacodactylus ciliatus (Sandiego, Carmen, Scooby, Camo, BABIES ), 1.0 Chow (Buddha), 0.2 cats (Jezebel, PCBH "Nanners"), 0.3 humans
    xnview for resizing and coverting pics

Support Ball-Pythons.net by shopping our store!

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    Dang you guys are tame. Try paintball drive bys. Street racing.

When i was in high school i had this old 1985 Volvo 760 Turbo. Well we were hauling ass through this park called Olmos park. At the and of the park there is a creek where the road goes down hill then up hill then it dropps off sharply when you get to the creek. Well me and some friends were in the car and we were hauling ass down this road we were going like 75mph and i went down hill then up hill and when we got to the part where the road drops off the car launched into the air and landed hard. When the car landed it fish-tailed and then it went into the side ditch and i overcorrected and the car turned on its side when it came to a stop. We were all alright no one was hurt. This is a fine testament to the toughness of these old volvos. When we got out of the car we looked at it on its side and then we pushed it back on its wheels and drove off.

Now that is the most scariest experience in my life. But everything was ok in the end but the car was really messed up. It was all repaired and made good but i will never do that again, well, maybe with a roll cage lol. I guess when you are young like 18 or so you feel so invincible.

Edit: I had to add that not too long ago me and a bunch of friends go out to this free way and we race out there all night long. Well we had an idea of filming it. So one of my friends decided to stand on the yellow double line and film us coming at him at like 95mph. The film looked and sounded cool but that was really crazy.
    Thanks,
    Damien
    0.1 2001 Ball Python 1200 grams.
    1.0 1994 Ball Python 3800 Grams.

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    you dont really wanna know. trust me. im wild as the taliban.
    -Will

Photo Album: http://www.ball-pythons.net/modules....ndex&cat=10072
    Currently Keeping - 4 ball pythons, a redtail boa, and a cali king. Now look, admit it. You know you want to give me an albino ball python.

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizill
    Um, what Will said!
    Life is like a game of poker. You can play each hand to the best of your ability but you are still going to run into a bad beat from time to time. What matters is how you handle it. Do you go on tilt or can you maintain your composure & rebuild your stack?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gozetec02
    Dang you guys are tame. Try paintball drive bys. Street racing.
    No, not tame. Just not appropriate for sharing someplace where I can't control who'll see it, including children. But I can say I've never done anything as stupid as paintball drive-bys or street racing. Legal, illegal, stupid, and/or dangerous, yes, but almost never anything that would put anyone into danger who didn't volunteer to be there.
    3.1.1 BP (Snyder, Hanover, Bo Peep, Sir NAITF, Eve), 1.2.3 Rhacodactylus ciliatus (Sandiego, Carmen, Scooby, Camo, BABIES ), 1.0 Chow (Buddha), 0.2 cats (Jezebel, PCBH "Nanners"), 0.3 humans
    xnview for resizing and coverting pics

Support Ball-Pythons.net by shopping our store!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,199 Times in 3,028 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie_Z
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizill
    Um, what Will said!
    Now where's the entertainment in that??? Details fellas...we want details!
    -- Judy

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

Feeding.

I just hope my kids are not a crazy is i was. But that will probibly be my curse for what i put my parents through. LOL. I am not that crazy any more. But i do like to have fun. Jumping the volvo seemed like a good idea at the time. But in the end it was really stupid we all could have been killed. But you know peer pressure. I was fortunate to be able to look back and laugh at it. As far a street racing i dont do it much any more. When i drive down the road and come to a red light some honda or something comes next to me and revs his engine and i reply with revving mine and its on. I like racing on the track you get ET's and RT's and is much safer.
    Thanks,
    Damien
    0.1 2001 Ball Python 1200 grams.
    1.0 1994 Ball Python 3800 Grams.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast