Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,434

3 members and 3,431 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,095
Threads: 248,535
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Daisyg

Thread: Oh what to do!?

Thanks

Oh what to do!?

I'm working towards my first breeding project. At first I wanted to try for MYSTIC POTIONS. I think they're just gorgeous. I'm currently raising a young male Spider Mojave purchased from Chris Hall(Python Paint Jobs), who was the first to produce SPIDER MYSTIC POTIONS. I was biding my time waiting until I could afford a female mystic. Then today I find this ad on kingsnake.com and the wheels start turning. This looks like a great deal, but do I want to spend 700$ on a ball python? Mystic females alone are 600$+ I just got my tax return today and I can afford it. Therein lies the problem. It's racking my brain. Could I be the worlds first to produce BUMBLEBEE MYSTIC POTIONS? I can't tell which would be better for breeding, the nearly solid stripe or the well blushed one. (I do like the blushing)This is just me thinking out loud I guess. The only thing I've ever spent more money on that this had 4 wheels and an engine. LOL What to do? I hate being so apprehensive when it comes to money

http://market.kingsnake.com/detail.php?cat=32&de=972267
    TheSnakeGuy

- Python Regius -
    1.0 Spider Mojave - "Tweak"
    0.1 Mystic Pastel - "Oracle"

Wish List . . . .someday
    Lavender Albino Pied(Dreamsicle) Ball Python
    2. Albino Burmese Python
    3. Mystic Potion Ball Python(Breeders)

Thanks
    I know I havent spent anywhere near that on a BP. BUT That amount to spend really isnt that much if you consider how awsome the outcome could be.

Thanks

Re: Oh what to do!?

Quote Originally Posted by jedidiah578 View Post
    I know I haven't spent anywhere near that on a BP. BUT That amount to spend really isn't that much if you consider how awesome the outcome could be.
    You're absolutely right. Whatever I get from this pairing is gonna be awesome. All the odds are all 1/16, but I'm ok with that. I really want those mystic potions, but all the possibilities are nail-bitingly exciting for me especially the quadruple gene. I've spent a few hundred easily my snake's husbandry, but that was over the course of months trying out different things. Well I emailed the guy last night, and he responded this morning agreeing to a 60 day payment plan with 50 percent up front. I fell much better parting with 350$ at once than I do 700$. Well it's time to email him back and get this ball rolling! EXCITED!
    TheSnakeGuy

- Python Regius -
    1.0 Spider Mojave - "Tweak"
    0.1 Mystic Pastel - "Oracle"

Wish List . . . .someday
    Lavender Albino Pied(Dreamsicle) Ball Python
    2. Albino Burmese Python
    3. Mystic Potion Ball Python(Breeders)