Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 804

1 members and 803 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,077
Threads: 248,523
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, jpriebe2
    Thanks
    Hey all my friend is interested in obtaining a Crestie via me roccomending one to her none I've not cool what a good price Canadian for one of these suckers is I'd persoanlly only be willing to pay about $80-$90 for one. I've sat down with her and I've gone through research like no tomorrow. BTW Marla that piece you did was excellent your a grade A scolar. Any info on appropriate prices would be great thanks. And I'm deff interested in what Marla has to say as she comes highly reccomenned when it comes to Cresties. Thanks everyone.
    -Andrew
    RTB(bci)- Cleo
    BP- Tiger
    Tokay Gecko- Viscious
    In the works are a female BP for breeding. Carpets pythons notice the 's' as in more than one LOL. Amazon Tree Boa. Want also to get into hots but thats a side project that'll wait for a while.

Wanna chat add me soul_of_fire_in_death@hotmail.com
    or
    you could always just PM me.

Thanks

I Can Only Stand One BP.

Thanks for the vote of confidence, Andrew. I definitely do my research before buying a critter and like to see it when others do the same. I can recommend a few specific breeders to you, including Jodi Aherns (who normally advertises on kingsnake.com but doesn't have a digital camera -- my sexable male came from him for $80 shipped), Anthony Caponetto (who is very accessible for questions and concerns), Mike and Erica of Mother Gecko, Sundial Reptiles, and Alex Hue (who is very popular around here as a snake breeder). Prices vary widely according to breeder, age, morph, demand, etc., but odds are good with at least one and possibly all of those breeders, you could get a healthy young crested gecko delivered for under $100, possibly as low as $60 or so. Those prices are American dollars, by the way, and I'm not up on current exchange rates, so you'll have to work that out. Generally the shipping charges (at least within the continental US) are going to run from $15 to $25, depending on how much of a surcharge there is on the shipping supplies, etc., so use that as your basis for calculating total price when browsing, unless a breeder specifies a flat shipping fee up front.

Tell your friend I said congrats! These guys are definitely great reptiles to keep.
    3.1.1 BP (Snyder, Hanover, Bo Peep, Sir NAITF, Eve), 1.2.3 Rhacodactylus ciliatus (Sandiego, Carmen, Scooby, Camo, BABIES ), 1.0 Chow (Buddha), 0.2 cats (Jezebel, PCBH "Nanners"), 0.3 humans
    xnview for resizing and coverting pics

Support Ball-Pythons.net by shopping our store!

Thanks
    Thanks a bunch Marla and no vote needed for the confidence department you've exceded your expectations. I've talked to some friends of mine and stuff more like people I know/get along with and they know breeders and one even breeds herself I just wanted to check on some prices. Cause I want to go to the breeders just to see the conditions they're being rasied in and what not. But thanks alot for the info. YOUR THE CRESTIE CHAMP.
    -Andrew
    RTB(bci)- Cleo
    BP- Tiger
    Tokay Gecko- Viscious
    In the works are a female BP for breeding. Carpets pythons notice the 's' as in more than one LOL. Amazon Tree Boa. Want also to get into hots but thats a side project that'll wait for a while.

Wanna chat add me soul_of_fire_in_death@hotmail.com
    or
    you could always just PM me.

Thanks
    You are entirely welcome.
    3.1.1 BP (Snyder, Hanover, Bo Peep, Sir NAITF, Eve), 1.2.3 Rhacodactylus ciliatus (Sandiego, Carmen, Scooby, Camo, BABIES ), 1.0 Chow (Buddha), 0.2 cats (Jezebel, PCBH "Nanners"), 0.3 humans
    xnview for resizing and coverting pics

Support Ball-Pythons.net by shopping our store!