Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,286

1 members and 1,285 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,093
Threads: 248,532
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Amethyst42
    Banned
    Thanks
    I wasn't allowed into the ballpython yahoo group for some really weird reason, maybe they think I smell funny or something. Or maybe they're too cool for me, who knows.

The old server was bouncing my e-mails from yahoo groups. So I got a new yahoo name, and now that my e-mails aren't being bounced I tried to join all the groups I USED to participate in before the bouncing started. When I was receiving my e-mails I was a highly productive member of them, offering a lot of help. And now the yahoo group moderator won't let me in for some reason. I'll try and find the admin's e-mail and find out whats up, could be a mistake. Or maybe they just don't want me around for some messed up reason.

(not sure if it was this particular group, but I once got into a very small argument with a guy because he'd been starving his bp and trying to feed it crickets so his daughter wouldn't cry.)

Thanks

CB or CBB??

Ya aint missing nothing over there........... pretty lame bunch IMO,but for the most part,what yahoo group isnt ?

Quote Originally Posted by The_Godfather
    I wasn't allowed into the ballpython yahoo group for some really weird reason, maybe they think I smell funny or something. Or maybe they're too cool for me, who knows.

The old server was bouncing my e-mails from yahoo groups. So I got a new yahoo name, and now that my e-mails aren't being bounced I tried to join all the groups I USED to participate in before the bouncing started. When I was receiving my e-mails I was a highly productive member of them, offering a lot of help. And now the yahoo group moderator won't let me in for some reason. I'll try and find the admin's e-mail and find out whats up, could be a mistake. Or maybe they just don't want me around for some messed up reason.

(not sure if it was this particular group, but I once got into a very small argument with a guy because he'd been starving his bp and trying to feed it crickets so his daughter wouldn't cry.)

Banned
    Thanks
    I just wanted to pout. It's like I'm a little kid and the other kids are keeping me out of their lame little slub, it might suck, but I want in.

Thanks

Any suggestions?

Ummmm........just a thought..........you DO have your own club!
    Randy

"I think it might be helpful for everyone to remember that the purpose of a forum like this is to EXCHANGE IDEAS, not dictate what is right or wrong or good or bad. If you disagree with what someone else is suggesting, you can say so without being argumentative or completely slamming the guy (or girl)." - Smynx

Banned
    Thanks
    That, good sir, is besides the point.

Thanks
    Make them an offer they can't refuse :wink:

Banned
    Thanks
    I don't get it...

Thanks
    LOL
    1.0 Ball Python [Icculus]
    >>>>Looking for a vet?<<<<