Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,025

2 members and 3,023 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,079
Threads: 248,525
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Remarkable

Thread: Jurassic Twerp

Thanks

New Purchase...

Snapped some pics of Geckee feeding, so I thought I'd share. Anyone else ever try to get a shot of them catching the cricket? It's tough!

Randy

"I think it might be helpful for everyone to remember that the purpose of a forum like this is to EXCHANGE IDEAS, not dictate what is right or wrong or good or bad. If you disagree with what someone else is suggesting, you can say so without being argumentative or completely slamming the guy (or girl)." - Smynx

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    They are so much fun to watch when they eat. My baby gets ready for the pounce similar to a cat and even shake its tail. It is so cute. Hey he is no twerp, lol.
    0.3 Leopard Gecko (Cricket, Princess, Kimberly) 0.1 Cat (Meechie) 1.1 kids and a hubby who has 1.0 red tail boa (Jay) 1.0 ball python (Silent Bob) and my daughter has 0.0.1 Bahama Anole (Liz) and 0.0.1 White Lined Gecko (Boots)

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    ha...i have some cheap video of mine goin for criks. he usually gets meal worms. so when he sees something like a cricket running around his cage hell chase it in circles. everytime hes about to strike he rattles his tail like mad. i duno why im saying "his". i think hes a she. well anywho...you did a good job getting some quality pics. i didnt even see that dusted cricket in the first one for a few second. i was thinking wow i wish i could be that intrigued by paper towels. lol. that gecko's not to shabby either.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,199 Times in 3,028 Posts
    Blog Entries
    I had a blast snapping pictures of Shaggy (the beardie) hunting his crix. They're on the beardie forum if ya wanna go look. Those are cute pictures, Randy! Your leo is a pretty little booger!
    -- Judy

Banned
    Thanks
    you leave poop in your cage? Not a very good husbandry practice. This can open your leo up to all sorts of dieases.