Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,195

1 members and 2,194 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,071
Threads: 248,522
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, jpriebe2
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,727 Times in 1,257 Posts
    You know Steffe, I've watched that video about four times now and don't know what to think.

I don't know Justin Meitz but I know a couple of local people I trust who know him and say he's a cool guy...........and to me it looks like he's genuinely hurt by the whole thing. The only thing throwing me off is the difference in fonts in the second e-mail - that and the fact that if Ken was ticked off at him, why did he send him an e-mail on the 17th? But maybe I'm thinking this thing over too hard.

At a certain point, if all Justin did was pass a rumor on to Erika about something he heard in passing - then I don't know that he can be held accountable for what Erika did after that or what Wyatt allegedly said at Tinley. Justin lives in Reno, Ken's dad lived in Virginia City - that's close enough that perhaps Justin had heard first hand about legal issues and "Foose".

I'm not Ken Foose and I have never been accused of being a child molester so I don't know if I should be giving advice out on how to act after being accused of one, but at some point, I would probably call or e-mail Justin and bury the hatchet.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Skiploder For This Useful Post:

Kaorte (01-22-2013),Valentine Pirate (01-21-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,580 Times in 1,923 Posts

Re: How is Andrew Wyatt getting your info?

I'm kinda sick of reading about this..so I'm not going to look up different fonts in an email..what does that have to do with anything? The consensus seems to be that all he did was answer a question that a "friend" asked him...not knowing what she would do with that info. I truly can't believe he wanted anything negative to come about. Especially if he didn't know the details at all.

I've met Justin briefly at the summer repticon in Chicago and he seemed like a really friendly and nice guy. We aren't friends, but he didn't come off as arrogant or like the kind of person who would knowingly spread lies. No one makes a video called "the truth" and posts it on YouTube like that unless they are actually telling the truth. I think its very unfair that he has been dragged into this.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by Kaorte; 01-22-2013 at 12:06 AM.
    ~Steffe

Thanks
    Thanked 1,432 Times in 920 Posts

I don't think one can be held accountable for spreading their limited knowledge of a situation. Sure, Justin probably could've have just left the "legal trouble" out and the damage could still have been done without his minor, MINOR, passing comment. Or, if he had known the fullest extent of Ken's legal issues in NV would the entire thing still have happened? Would we still be sat with Andrew and his mouthpiece, not having a clue about the workings of USARK? I think the situation, however unfortunate for those involved, opened up something good for the community. We booted out a sore, piss matching, leader in favor of greater transparency and more inclusion of the community.

What has happened has happened, and the character of Wyatt and Erika is now in the open. I was skeptical of him before, and even more affirmed in my skepticism now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

Thanks
    Thanked 2,221 Times in 1,151 Posts
    Kaorte.. "No one makes a video called "the truth" and posts it on YouTube like that unless they are actually telling the truth."

Yes, actually they do all the time post videos called "the truth" and then proceed to make a video full of lies. I'm not saying HE did or did not lie in his video, nor whether his actions were malicious or well-meaning, I don't know him, I wasn't there, I'm not the one maligned by lies.

But I had to address the idea that because someone puts a video up called "the truth", it doesn't lend any credence that is IS the truth or a lie.

If someone told me that a person that was taking a friend and her kids on an extended trip was a molester, I don't know what I would do. Perhaps I would look for the proof myself and take said proof to either my friend or the person. I don't think I'd run to tell anyone without proof... unless it was a trip that was about to happen within hours and I trusted the person who told me the original story a LOT. But if someone came to me and told me "This person is a convicted child molester, don't tell anyone!", I would immediately ask them why I shouldn't tell people, why they felt a need to tell ME personally and where the proof was. The first red flag to me that something is not kosher is when people start telling tales while saying "Don't tell anyone" and "Don't tell anyone I told you..."

Wyatt's taunting and use of the term "corrected" record was childish and further evidence that he's behaving maliciously. There is NO lawyer that is going to get a record corrected by his/her word to the company/division that has the wrong records posted. Especially not without the officials contacting the person affected and providing a paper trail. Plus, if it was a "public record" then no one can say "I'm the only person who saw it" as they would have no way to know how many other people have accessed public records before or after them. It's another obvious lie.

And, what I was saying before is that no one needs to "authorize" anyone to make searches of public records. I understand if someone is saying USARK as a group was not interested in looking up records. I understand she was looking up records all on her own, not FOR USARK, but a lot of people over the net seem to think that without some sort of authorization she should not have been legally able to look up records at all.

And I also understand that telling people she is the VP, while it's papered that she is patently NOT a officer is another showing of her lack of character and more lies.
    Theresa Baker
    No Legs and More
    Florida, USA
    "Stop being a wimpy monkey,; bare some teeth, steal some food and fling poo with the alphas. "

Thanks
    Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,184 Posts

How is Andrew Wyatt getting your info?

I'm not sure about the video or if it's the truth. He made edits throughout the video but left the last few seconds for the tears.

If I was asked about a person in the Herp world from a person in the Herp world. I'm not sure the 2nd thing I would bring was something about his past and "legal" matters.

Why would that come up so quick in conversation?

If you font want your name mixed it a mess like this, sometimes it's best to just keep your mouth shut. It would be different if he had facts.

Would it has still come out? Yeah I'm sure it would have.
    Would he have been thrown in with Wyatt and Walsh if he didn't bring up rumors? I doubt it. Who's fault is that?

He could be a good guy and maybe he didn't mean anything by it. When you make mistakes, you live and learn.
    You man up and admit your mistakes.
    It's now up to Ken and Jaime to make things right with each other.

We need to focus on Wyatt, Walsh and the HSUS anyway.

Thanks

The manner in which he was speaking. The serious tone of his voice..and the fact he was in utter disbelief that this was happening is what leads me to believe it is true. What does he have to gain by lying???? Nothing!!! Walsh and Wyatt had something to gain, but not Justin. I just can't believe he is a bad guy... even ken doesn't really know what he said "exactly". It was just speculation based on what his friends heard. It is unfair to drag other peoples names into a situation they had no clue was so serious. I bet of he could take back the comment to Erika he would.

I truly feel really bad for Justin.. this is clearly not a battle he wishes to be a part of! Why do we need to be skeptical of him??

~Steffe

Thanks

How is it that we can believe every word of kens to be absolutely true (in text form where is is easy to lie) and then not take Justins word for it when he makes a sincere video?? What is the difference? I'm not saying ken is lying. I don't think he is. I think he is trying to place the blame on the wrong person. Its easy to start blaming people when you are angry. And he has every right to be angry.

Wyatt and Walsh deserve it because they spread the actual rumor. Why does Justin have to be brought in? I thought it was odd that ken would mention him at all.. since he had such a minor role in all these events unfolding. How do you know Erika didn't ask other people about ken?

Sorry guys...I think if you think Justin has done anything to purposely hurt ken, you are wrong. Maybe I'm wrong.. but I'll stand by what I said.

Last edited by Kaorte; 01-22-2013 at 09:52 AM.
    ~Steffe

Thanks
    Thanked 5,584 Times in 3,092 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kaorte View Post
    How is it that we can believe every word of kens to be absolutely true (in text form where is is easy to lie) and then not take Justins word for it when he makes a sincere video?? What is the difference? I'm not saying ken is lying. I don't think he is. I think he is trying to place the blame on the wrong person. Its easy to start blaming people when you are angry. And he has every right to be angry.

Wyatt and Walsh deserve it because they spread the actual rumor. Why does Justin have to be brought in? I thought it was odd that ken would mention him at all.. since he had such a minor role in all these events unfolding. How do you know Erika didn't ask other people about ken?

Sorry guys...I think if you think Justin has done anything to purposely hurt ken, you are wrong. Maybe I'm wrong.. but I'll stand by what I said.

Here's what Ken has to say about it.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...&postcount=104

10. The Following User Says Thank You to rabernet For This Useful Post:

3skulls (01-22-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rabernet View Post
    Here's what Ken has to say about it.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...&postcount=104
    So he is more inclined to believe a liar (Erika)..

Sorry. That is just not cool in my opinion. Its just he said she said. I don't think Justin understood the rumor that he passed on to Walsh. Even ken can't say for sure that justin called him a child molester! So.. we are to just take kens word for it? Walsh's word for it? Not the actual person who allegedly said it?

~Steffe

Thanks
    Thanked 5,584 Times in 3,092 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kaorte View Post
    So he is more inclined to believe a liar (Erika)..

Sorry. That is just not cool in my opinion. Its just he said she said. I don't think Justin understood the rumor that he passed on to Walsh. Even ken can't say for sure that justin called him a child molester! So.. we are to just take kens word for it? Walsh's word for it? Not the actual person who allegedly said it?

I'm not defending the post, simply adding as information. I don't have a clue what to believe. I'm not taking anyone at face value right now.

Sent from my Samsung Note II using Tapatalk 2

13. The Following User Says Thank You to rabernet For This Useful Post:

Vypyrz (01-22-2013)

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast