Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 490

1 members and 489 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

Ziggy31984 (40)

» Stats

Members: 75,014
Threads: 248,474
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, DetectiveIcarus
    Thanks

Herp group in Milwaukee?

I recently moved back to Milwaukee from SE Kansas and have come to realize that I don't have much of a social life right now. There are a lot of things that I am interested in, but my snake babies seem to be on the top of the list right now.

I was wondering if there are any herp groups in Milwaukee that meet on a social basis to learn about our beloved animals and to talk about them? A friend of mine back in Kansas started a group, but it kinda emploded. If there is not a group now, is there some on this forum that would like to try and start a social group?
    The collection is growing:
    1.0 Dumerils Boa (Khardeen), 0.1 Spider Ball Python (Charlotte), 0.1 Pastel Ball Python (Serenity), 1.1 Mojave Ball Python (Atreyu, Starr), 1.0 Black Pastel Ball python (Vader), 0.1 Enchi Champagne Ball Python (Monroe), 1.0 Enchi Ball Python (Apollo), 1.0 Citrus pastel yellowbelly ball python (Mellow Yellow), 1.1 Fire ball pythons (Fuego, Pele), 0.1 Pinstripe ball python (Vera), 1.0 Pastel Calico ball python (Monty the python), 1.0 X-Gene ball python (Wesley), 0.1 Butter X-Gene ball python (Buttercup), 0.1 Bumble Bee ball python (Honeycomb), 1.1 Red Blood Pythons (Armond, Mina), 1.1 Matrix Red Blood Python (no name, Trinity), 0.1 Splotched Sinaloan Milksnake (Lilith), 1.0 Albino Honduran Milksnake (Boros), 1.0 Desert Kingsnake (Crowley- King of Hell), 0.1 Banded Albino Kingsnake (Rhapsody)

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

Re: Herp group in Milwaukee?

Check out and become a member of MAHS, the Madison area Herpetological Society. They are a nonprofit dedicated to raising knowledge and education about reptiles and amphibians, and discussion of a Milwaukee area Chapter coming soon are underway. Check out the website at:

www.madisonherps.org
    Specialty Serpents
    www.specialtyserpents.com

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ER12 For This Useful Post:

_Victoria (03-21-2014)

Account Disabled
    Thanks

Herp group in Milwaukee

Anyone in the Milwaukee area have the rosstech cable that I could use to turn off a check engine light and check for readiness for emissions?