Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,240

1 members and 3,239 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,093
Threads: 248,533
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Amethyst42
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: FAVOR!

Thanks
    As you all may or may not know or if you haven't read my previously submitted thread. I am deploying for four months. I still have not found a place for my two bci's that I recently took in. I only have about a week and a couple of days before I leave and I am desperatly looking for someone to take them in . I will pay for shipping! Pleassssssseeee, someone help. I have a 5 foot male and a 7 foot female..... i am desperate because regardless if I find someplace for them or not, I am leaving. There is nothing i can do about that.
    0.1 Regular Ball Python (Xibalba)
    1.0 American Pitbull Terrier (Gandhi)
    0.1 German Shepherd (Bailey)
    1.1 Mixed Rescue Cats (Horus and Manji)

"Walmart is the scum of this great country of ours and is spreading like an infection. Death To Walmart and every corporation like them..."

Thanks
    I will be in michigan from saturday to wednesday, and will be able to ship them on thursday of next week. As I am leaving that sunday, the 9th

"Walmart is the scum of this great country of ours and is spreading like an infection. Death To Walmart and every corporation like them..."

Thanks
    If no one will take them, I think i have read in this forum before about a georgia reptile rescue center that will take them. N e one know anything about this?

Thanks
    Thanked 7,199 Times in 3,028 Posts
    Blog Entries
    This really stinks, Justin! I hope you find someone to take them. I will talk to my husband about it tonight, but since he's paranoid about big snakes and we are also moving during that time you'll be away...it is unlikely that I would be able to take them. If I CAN do it, it will be on the condition that it is "snakesitting" and nothing more...I would give them back to you as soon as you get settled again. Like I said...I'm not holding out much hope...but since it would be a temporary situation, I should at least ask. I'll let ya know tomorrow.
    -- Judy

Thanks
    I so wish I had the room to take them for you...but I just cant shove anyone else in this one bedroom apartment. Good luck on finding someone.
    Franni

1.0 BP, T'gai
    0.1 Bearded Dragon, Kirk
    1.0 Sugar Glider, Sweet Baby James
    0.2 Cats, Lucy & Luna
    1.0 Demon Dog, Max
    0.1 GF, Kim

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    Is this snake sitting or are you looking for a permanent home. What kind of enclosure do you have these guys in.
    Thanks,
    Damien
    0.1 2001 Ball Python 1200 grams.
    1.0 1994 Ball Python 3800 Grams.

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    that is what i would like to know.
    -Will

Photo Album: http://www.ball-pythons.net/modules....ndex&cat=10072
    Currently Keeping - 4 ball pythons, a redtail boa, and a cali king. Now look, admit it. You know you want to give me an albino ball python.

Thanks
    well, i wouldn't be back until november and after that i do not know the status of where I will be. So. I could not tell you wether it will be sitting or permanent. I dont know. Like i said, there is nothing absolutly nothing I can do about this.

They are in a 75 gallon aquarium

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    have a look at http://www.grare.org/. on their donations page it says they are currently able to handle snakes under 10 feet, and a lisenced rescue like that would be a perfect place. if you cannot find homes, they will be more than happy too. and just fyi, it's not THAT easy to adopt an animal from a rescue. you are usually asked extensive amounts of questions in the adoption form, and must give detailed answers if you want a reply... so what im saying is, your boas will get a good owner.
    -Will

Currently Keeping - 4 ball pythons, a redtail boa, and a cali king. Now look, admit it. You know you want to give me an albino ball python.

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    btw justin, your situation is perfect for a rescue. they will gladly take in a snake that isn't able to be cared for due to deployment, moving, any life-changing situation like that. i think the only thing that annoys good-hearted reptile rescue workers is when people dump the animals bc they just are bored with them... or are too uneducated too care for them, such as a burm that was once a "cute little baby snake".
    -Will

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast