Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,902

2 members and 2,900 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,031
Threads: 248,489
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, isismomma
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Deployment...

Thanks

Another Fun Question!

Ok, as some of you may know, and some may not know. I am currently serving active duty in the United States Army. This morning, orders came down to me deploying me on a TDY status mission to camp shelby, Mississippi. My dates are from May 10- Sept. 30. After the mission is complete I will then be sent to JRTC for one month. So this means i will not be around until early november. I am very surprised that this happened as are some of my supervisors. but, being in the army, i just have to deal with it. So, i will be around here until about the 4th or 5th of may and after that, its farewell for a while. So I thought i would drop a line to let you know what is going on. And to say thank you for everyone for all the help when needed. It was very much appreciated. So for now, take care....
    0.1 Regular Ball Python (Xibalba)
    1.0 American Pitbull Terrier (Gandhi)
    0.1 German Shepherd (Bailey)
    1.1 Mixed Rescue Cats (Horus and Manji)

"Walmart is the scum of this great country of ours and is spreading like an infection. Death To Walmart and every corporation like them..."

Thanks

Deployment...

Hey man we'll miss you a lot around here. Try to keep in touch when you can! We'll be thinking about you!
    1.0 Ball Python [Icculus]
    >>>>Looking for a vet?<<<<
    http://www.herpvetconnection.com/
    http://www.arav.org

Thanks
    We'll miss you! What's TDY and JRTC?
    1.0 Ball Python, Norbert
    0.1 Corn Snake, Nagini
    1.0 Brazilian Rainbow Boa, Peeves

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

how is this possable?

Thoughts & prayers man. If you read my article on Pat Tillman, I absolutely love & appreciate you members of the military. I know that we owe all that we enjoy to you. May God watch over you always.
    Life is like a game of poker. You can play each hand to the best of your ability but you are still going to run into a bad beat from time to time. What matters is how you handle it. Do you go on tilt or can you maintain your composure & rebuild your stack?

Thanks
    lol, i have no idea what TDY is to be honest with you. Its like Temporary Duty something or other instead of PCS (permanent Change of Station). JRTC is The Joint Readiness Training Center. Its a very close to being real mission to train you for the real thing.
    0.1 Regular Ball Python (Xibalba)
    1.0 American Pitbull Terrier (Gandhi)
    0.1 German Shepherd (Bailey)
    1.1 Mixed Rescue Cats (Horus and Manji)

"Walmart is the scum of this great country of ours and is spreading like an infection. Death To Walmart and every corporation like them..."

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    Life is like a game of poker. You can play each hand to the best of your ability but you are still going to run into a bad beat from time to time. What matters is how you handle it. Do you go on tilt or can you maintain your composure & rebuild your stack?

Thanks
    Thanked 7,199 Times in 3,028 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Oh wow, Justin....that really stinks! That's a long TDY! Will your wife be able to go with you?? Didn't she just get back from Iraq a little while ago? That is definitely one of the major downsides to being a part of the military. I hope the two of you can stay together, or if not, then you'll get lots of chances to visit!

You won't have access to a computer while in Miss? Maybe you can find a good deal on a laptop that you can take TDY with you? Regardless though, just like Eddie, my thoughts and prayers are with ya, man. You'll be missed around here!
    -- Judy

Thanks
    Hey, Justin, I hope you get net access while you're gone. Will your wife and buddies be able to make sure your snakes are taken care of while you're gone? I hope so! Also, I hope you stay stateside, but if you end up in the hot spot keep an eye out for my brother. Ask your wife to post occasional updates on you and the snakes for us, ok?
    3.1.1 BP (Snyder, Hanover, Bo Peep, Sir NAITF, Eve), 1.2.3 Rhacodactylus ciliatus (Sandiego, Carmen, Scooby, Camo, BABIES ), 1.0 Chow (Buddha), 0.2 cats (Jezebel, PCBH "Nanners"), 0.3 humans
    xnview for resizing and coverting pics

Support Ball-Pythons.net by shopping our store!

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    Hey Justin, good luck on your journey. You will be missed around here, but you can come back and tell us all about it, or keep it to yourself, whichever you prefer.

Take care man,
    Jennifer

Oh by the way, you have a PM.

Thanks
    Good Luck, man.
    Take Care and try to stay in touch to let us know how ur doing.
    You will be missed. If you happen to get orders over to the middle east please try and let us know.
    Tell your wife any questions etc concerning your snakes to come online and ask us.
    And as I tell every brave man and women in the service
    THANK YOU! From the bottom of my heart.
    You guys are the real hero's
    ~ Johanna ~ aka Jody

"The greatness of a nation and it's moral progress can be measured by the way it's animals are treated"
    ~ Mahatma Gandhi~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast