Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,186

0 members and 3,186 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,093
Threads: 248,535
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Amethyst42
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 Times in 1,171 Posts
    Here's a simple fix.

NEVER ship the same day to someone you DON'T know.

Period.

In a trade, the person offering to trade ships first, then the one who had the desired animals, the reason for the trade, ships their's. This is reptile shipping etiquette. Don't offer a trade to people you don't trust, don't ship same day to people you don't know, always use the BOI.

Simple.

Hey canoliboy, my roses need more fertilizer, could you make another post please? Your crap is very tasty to my plants.
    I may not be very smart, but what if I am?
    Stinky says, "Women should be obscene but not heard." Stinky is one smart man.
    www.humanewatch.org

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to wilomn For This Useful Post:

axeman569 (01-04-2013),don15681 (01-02-2013),dr del (01-03-2013),joebad976 (01-01-2013),KingPythons (01-01-2013),mechnut450 (02-04-2013),Mft62485 (01-03-2013),Wonzzer (01-01-2013)

Thanks

Re: Purchased as a Mojave

Quote Originally Posted by PitOnTheProwl View Post
    When the deal is to both ship the same day and then one guy scums out, whos to blame? the scum
    Again I value what u say! I'll sum it up, these are your animals, think of it as being a parent. You are the parent! Own up to it and be a GOOD parent. If I was trading all like that I would wonna see the animal first and get him/her a check up.
    0.1 Leopard Pied
    0.1 VPI Axanthic Het Pied
    1.0 VPI Axanthic Pied

Thanks
    He probably isn't married and doesn't have kid's! He sounds like an 18 yo compulsive liar. I hope for your sake you don't believe in karma!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 Times in 1,171 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by snake8myelbo View Post
    He probably isn't married and doesn't have kid's! He sounds like an 18 yo compulsive liar. I hope for your sake you don't believe in karma!
    One's belief, or lack thereof, in Karma is in no way necessary. It exists outside any one person's ability to influence with mere admission of existence.

Whether it will or will not notice little canoliboy is not for I or you to answer or even worry over.
    I may not be very smart, but what if I am?
    Stinky says, "Women should be obscene but not heard." Stinky is one smart man.
    www.humanewatch.org

6. The Following User Says Thank You to wilomn For This Useful Post:

Focal X (01-03-2013)

Thanks
    I think there isn't a lot of point talking to him through the forums or encouraging him to do the right thing. Personally, I think everyone he's ever scammed or ripped off in any way should place a phone call - TODAY - to police station closest to his receiving shipping address. Then follow up on it until they act.

This guy is a thief who has stolen thousands of dollars worth of merchandise. Let him explain his family problems to a judge or do prison time. I have no sympathy for him whatsoever.
    0.1 Spider - Bellatrix
    1.0 Pastel Lesser - Lord Voldemort
    1.0 Horse - Africa

Thanks
    As I said before. I will be able to pay everyone back in full as soon as my tax return is recieved. If there is anyone who would buy a snake from me and pay someone I owe directly. I would ship you the snake first and upon being revived you send the funds to someone I owe I would be willing to do that. Nobody will buy any snakes from me so I could us the money to pay back my debts. This is a option I'm willing to do. If anyone has any other ideas of how I could pay them back faster than my tax return I'm willing to try. Again I will make this right I just can't do it as fast as everyone would like.

Thanks
    Who cares when your gonna pay someone back?!?!!!

Why did you do it in the 1st place?? Your not gonna pay anyone back liar. Stop trying to cover for yourself. Might as well change your name because no one is gonna put up with you, especially being on the BOI....

Ball Pythons
    0.3 Normals (Coilette, Athena and Mary Jane)
    1.0 Pastel (De Sol)
    1.0 Spider (Zeus)
    1.0 Mojave (Prometheus)

Boa Constrictors
    0.1 Brazilian Rainbow Boa (Stella)
    0.1 BCI (Kiyoko)
    0.1 Dumerils Boa (Gloria)
    Ball Python
    0.2 Normals (Coilette and Mary Jane)
    1.0 Spider (Zues)
    1.0 Pastel (De Sol)

Boa Constrictors
    0.1 Brazilian Rainbow Boa (Stella)
    0.1 BCI Hog Island (Kiyoko)
    0.1 Dumerils Boa (Gloria)
    1.1 Yellow Anaconda (Serenity and Diablo)
    0.1 Albino Common Northern Boa BCI (Pandora)

Thanks
    Hahaha when u get your taxes my ass. Where is the 600 u got to get that het Russo u where gonna buy. U got cash stop bulling everyone pay them back. U just bought that Mojave last week where did that come from. How u paying for rats to feed that collection. Sal put on your big boy pants and be a friggin man. Pay your debts u have the cash don't sit here and blow smoke up our asses. O FYI he is being looked into already takes time to compile a slam dunk case. His time will soon be up.
    Last edited by dr del; 01-03-2013 at 08:31 PM.

Thanks
    Sal if u give me the names of people u owe snakes to I can get a letter from them or and agreement to take them into my possion and send them back to them if they want me to do this. I can not hold stolen stuff without there permission. If one of those animals is micro chipped I can get screwed without a documentation saying its ok. I'm gonna talk to rich if he wants this to happen. U owe Brian cash so send him his money order u promised 6 weeks ago. If there are others pm details i will drive to a spot and meet u with with my uncle who is a cop. I will only meet u once so u better be able to make the day and time u pick. If u blow me off like u have to others well I tried to help. Let me know
    Last edited by pprunier; 01-02-2013 at 10:40 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyOneCanoli View Post
    If anyone has any other ideas of how I could pay them back faster than my tax return I'm willing to try. Again I will make this right I just can't do it as fast as everyone would like.
    Oh, I don't know...let's see...1) get a job...somewhere...anywhere...minimum wage, whatever...just do it 2) cancel your tv/cable/cell phone services...these are extravagances for someone with debt they can't pay back 3) Sell ALL your snakes to the pet store you bought the Mojave from...sure you won't make your money back...might only get pennies on the dollar, but that's too bad. You've got plenty of options, I'm sure you'll do the right things to make this right.
    1.0 yellowbelly '11 "Rocco"
    1.0 spider het ghost '12 "Cliff"
    0.1 superpastel '12 "Adelle"
    0.0.1 blue tongued skink "Reggie"
    15 African cichlids
    0.1 french bulldog "Stella"
    1.0 pug "Norman"
    0.2 domestic shorthair cats "cookie dough" and "Shadow"
    60 + bonsai

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast