Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,027

1 members and 3,026 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,031
Threads: 248,489
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, isismomma
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
    Thanks

Canoli, have you seen such a sight before?

Ryan Hatmaker - Hatmaker Reptiles-

Colubrids and Sand Boas

"Once you get your first snake, you've sold your soul to reptiles. You can try to leave or run away... but they will find you."

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ridinandreptiles For This Useful Post:

Focal X (01-04-2013),mechnut450 (02-04-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,788 Times in 4,306 Posts

Re: Purchased as a Mojave

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyOneCanoli View Post
    As I said before. I will be able to pay everyone back in full as soon as my tax return is recieved. If there is anyone who would buy a snake from me and pay someone I owe directly. I would ship you the snake first and upon being revived you send the funds to someone I owe I would be willing to do that. Nobody will buy any snakes from me so I could us the money to pay back my debts. This is a option I'm willing to do. If anyone has any other ideas of how I could pay them back faster than my tax return I'm willing to try. Again I will make this right I just can't do it as fast as everyone would like.
    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyOneCanoli View Post
    Luke please contact me thru email and if I have something you would take as payment I will send it as soon as we make a deal and post tracking here so whomever would like to see it can. If I have to send multiple snakes that's what I will do. As far as rich is concerned I sent him a specter male and 300 from the very beginning the only part of that deal he did not get was a fishing setup. I offered to send him a specter female but he wanted to do a deal for multiple snakes which is what happened the other day but he sent them to Paul and I held my shipment because I was thinking he was just trying to take my snakes and say who cares nobody would if he took my snakes. I still have the specter female if he wants that to make that deal done and paid for. If I could make a deal with Luke and he is happy with a snake or snakes to suffice my debt I will ship on Monday. And also my aunt did pass away and you could check the obituaries if you would like.
    One point.

You are already expressly forbidden from buying and selling on this site.

Please keep these offers to forums where that is not the case or restrict yourself to paying people back without any other parties putting themselves at risk of being scammed.
    Derek

7 adult Royals (2.5), 1.0 COS Pastel, 1.0 Enchi, 1.1 Lesser platty Royal python, 1.1 Black pastel Royal python, 0.1 Blue eyed leucistic ( Super lesser), 0.1 Piebald Royal python, 1.0 Sinaloan milk snake 1.0 crested gecko and 1 bad case of ETS. no wife, no surprise.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dr del For This Useful Post:

axeman569 (01-04-2013),dav4 (01-03-2013),DooLittle (01-04-2013),PitOnTheProwl (01-03-2013),Ridinandreptiles (01-03-2013),swansonbb (01-03-2013)

Thanks
    Luke please contact me via email I would like to send you the 50 payment today and every Friday untill my taxes come in I can't find your email and address to send you a payment. Thanks. Again sorry to all and I will try to make this right as fast as I can.

Thanks
    Yep....still haven't seen a penny....

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Luke Martin View Post
    Wow... What a loser. Good luck canoli, you're gonna need a whole lot in court! Haha

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by DeathByDabs; 02-01-2013 at 12:43 AM.

Thanks
    It's all a game to him stringing it all out. Legal action would be the only way to recoupe your money. All parties need to call local police in his area. If there are forms that need to be picked up I can grab and mail to all parties. I really wannna see this d bag face when they slap the cuffs on him in front of his family's home. Priceless. I'm calling it now there will be more excuses for not getting a return. He never got check. Dog ate it etc etc etc

Thanks

Purchased as a Mojave

Ya know, I have been reading these threads (this one and the whole
    Thing about snakeg whatever his name is....) and I think 'these bums make it a heck of a lot harder for honest people who aren't really known, and may want to do business/need a payment plan, etc. to be trusted.' I think it's really irritating that crooks can make things harder for honest people!!! I shouldn't have to feel like I have to over-explain myself or try to convince a person to trust me because of jerks like these. Just irritating -_-
    Kimbly

Pastel 'Cami' Mojave 'Tank'
    Kingpin 'Cleo'
    KillerBee 'Buzz'
    Pied 'Patches'
    Lesser 'Lieutenant Dan'
    Mojave 'Lyla'
    Het Pied 'Norm'
    2 Normals 'Audrey' and 'Girl'
    Fire 'Smokey'
    Black Pastel '#3'
    Normal 'Slim Shady'
    Butter

Sassy and Reilly, our furry girls

Gabrielle,
    Brynn, Samuel - our human kids

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pprunier View Post
    Hahaha when u get your taxes my ass. Where is the 600 u got to get that het Russo u where gonna buy. U got cash stop bulling everyone pay them back. U just bought that Mojave last week where did that come from. How u paying for rats to feed that collection. Sal put on your big boy pants and be a friggin man. Pay your debts u have the cash don't sit here and blow smoke up our asses. O FYI he is being looked into already takes time to compile a slam dunk case. His time will soon be up.
    Quote Originally Posted by pprunier View Post
    This kid is one of kind. He burned a buddy of mine he has been using whatever happens in the world as a excuse. Just few weeks ago said a family was in the newtown shooting or his aunt died like 50 times. He was supposed to make good on a trade he never sent for my buddy. Sal said he would do a trade with the Spector owed to my buddy with few others for few more my buddy's snake. I told him not to do the trade. He instead sent the snakes to me. Once sal new they snakes where her in ct he was supposed to release a tracking number from ups because he works there. Well he had more lies and bs and had the snake sent back to him. Never gave a tracking. Now sal was supposed to call me and pay for shipping back to my buddy he will never come threw on any deal. He has a case being built against him as we speak. More evidence is needed. He will soon be doing time with bubba as this is not his first run in with the law. Sal ill make sure i drop off soap on a rope for ya. Your gonna need it. He can also be seen at white plains show I got a few pics of him if u wanna know who to look for
    Can you send me his pic as well as I vend at White Plains and want to avoid this scammer... thanks
    Pat Jackson
    Action Reptiles
    www.ActionReptiles.com

"Life is a journey, Not a destination" Aerosmith

Thanks
    So I have got me Rhode Island , ct & mass state returns all back federal this week. So sal have u got yours to pay back these people.

Thanks

Purchased as a Mojave

Quote Originally Posted by Luke Martin View Post
    Wow. A very very small part of me was actually thinking you might get something back. Guess Canoli is looking forward to getting his salad tossed

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast