Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,323

1 members and 3,322 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,093
Threads: 248,533
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Amethyst42
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    Be Specific...

Mine is definitely the ball python, and i'm not just saying that. I love how even normals are all incredibly different in not only looks, but personality. Compared to all the other snakes I've kept, they are the sweetest... easiest to keep. and aside from the occasional feeding issue, they are the perfect pet. how bout' you guys?
    -Will

Photo Album: http://www.ball-pythons.net/modules....ndex&cat=10072
    Currently Keeping - 4 ball pythons, a redtail boa, and a cali king. Now look, admit it. You know you want to give me an albino ball python.

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    I would have to go with the Ball Python but I really have no frame of reference. Hissy is the first herp that I have ever owned so I have nothing to compare her to.
    Life is like a game of poker. You can play each hand to the best of your ability but you are still going to run into a bad beat from time to time. What matters is how you handle it. Do you go on tilt or can you maintain your composure & rebuild your stack?

Thanks
    i would have to say ball pythons because there the only ones i have really got any experience with i have held green iguanas and they scratch my hand all up but there alright not that much of a lizard guy but i seen some really cool ones at the reptile expo.
    There is no pleasure in having nothing to do; the fun is in having lots to do and not doing it.
    1.1 Ball Pythons (Schurke & Sage)
    0.1 Chilean Rose Tarantula (Artemis)
    0.1 Blood Python (Clover)

Thanks
    I love and am stickin with the BP's. They are relatively easy to care for, they have wonderful personalities (at least mine do), and they are just so gosh darn CUTE!!

Side note...I'm known for taking my boys out with me on occassion, and I took Bastian to work with me today. He hung out around my neck while I did some jewelry work. Only trouble I had with him was he kept taking my glasses off...lol And I just had to stay out of sight of customers.
    Franni

1.0 BP, T'gai
    0.1 Bearded Dragon, Kirk
    1.0 Sugar Glider, Sweet Baby James
    0.2 Cats, Lucy & Luna
    1.0 Demon Dog, Max
    0.1 GF, Kim

Thanks
    Same here guys I love my BP's. They are the best pets anyone can have. I love how all mine have there own personalitys. And that no matter what they always seem to brighten my day.
    What would life be without my ball pythons and my beardie.

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    its a close one between BPs and boas. BPs are great because they are small, "friendly", easy, and real cool lookin. Boas are great because they are big, they eat almost everytime, and they too are awesome looking. its a tie, sorry. com to think of it, leopard geckos are pretty fun too. and i love my tarantulas too. dangit will! why do you make me have to chose?! lol.

Thanks
    BP's here as well. I have dealt a bit with lep geckos and anoles and swifts also I have hung out with some iguanas and was interested in all of them for a time but I am absolutely in love with Ball Pythons. Icc is the first I've kept but I have babysat one and I used to hang out with the BP in our HS bio lab all the time. Sweet, friendly, have personality. Also manageable size and amazing coloring even on normals. Love at first sight - BP.
    1.0 Ball Python [Icculus]
    >>>>Looking for a vet?<<<<
    http://www.herpvetconnection.com/
    http://www.arav.org

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    sorry mike, you better believe i considered my boa as a favorite also. boas rule, and are so much different than bp's.
    -Will

Photo Album: http://www.ball-pythons.net/modules....ndex&cat=10072
    Currently Keeping - 4 ball pythons, a redtail boa, and a cali king. Now look, admit it. You know you want to give me an albino ball python.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,199 Times in 3,028 Posts
    Blog Entries
    I just can't answer this one. LOL I can say that I'm way more into snakes than any other herp, but I love them all and wouldn't mind owning a broad sampling of every kind. But there's no way I could pick my favorite snake. I just don't have enough experience to do so, and probably never will!
    -- Judy

Thanks
    The Indigo hands down. I believe it is the most beautiful blue/black snake....and I am a big fan of black colored snakes. The indigo (at least the ones that I had) were very docile and easy to raise. Never had any problems with them. Loved to be handled and loved sleeping in the bed with us for warmth, yes, occasionally they slept in the bed with us and never had a bit of problem with it. One day I plan on owning another Indigo as soon as I find out how to get a permit to own one again. The BP would be my second favorite.
    The only difference between tattooed people and non-tattooed people is....

....Tattooed people don't care if you're not tattooed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast