Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,889

0 members and 2,889 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,087
Threads: 248,528
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, FayeZero
Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Sterling ball or Pewter Ball

Quote Originally Posted by Raven01 View Post
    Chalk it up to Kharma, since I highly doubt you've managed to get around to "making it right" between yourself and those you've managed to cheat.
    Probably sad but true...

Thanks
    Thanked 1,708 Times in 1,206 Posts

Re: Sterling ball or Pewter Ball

Quote Originally Posted by Raven01 View Post
    Chalk it up to Kharma, since I highly doubt you've managed to get around to "making it right" between yourself and those you've managed to cheat.
    As constructive as this post was, I suggest you reverse the trade you did with the OP, and then the OP can settle things with the breeder he obtained the pewter from, or he can breed him and prove him out as a sterling if he still believes him.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Annarose15 For This Useful Post:

Raven01 (02-18-2013)

Thanks

He keeps insisting its a sterling. Can you guys tell me why you feel its not a sterling ?

Thanks

Sterling ball or Pewter Ball

Because it doesn't look like a stirling. I've posted on this thread why I think it isn't and I don't feel like I should again.

Thanks

The breeder who produced that sterling is Adam Chesla....And the photo of that sterling is of it in the light, not Photoshop.....And that can easily be proved.....smh

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dr del View Post
    Since the first pic in the last post is lifted directly from world of ball pythons I believe he is trying to say they are not the same morph.

However the original pictures of what is undoubtedly the same snake plainly shows he has tampered with the picture in some way - either by washing it out with a close flash or in photoshop etc.

dr del
    Once again, sorry but that photo wasn't tampered with, and no Photoshop......smh

Thanks

so you cant send me anything to make it a fair even trade ?? your going to insist its a sterling !!? even after all these people here are telling you plain out that its NOT a sterling ???? how id that right ? all of these python owners and breeders here are wrong? is that what you are saying ????

Thanks

alls im asking you to do is send me a snake to make up the difference, a few pastels, something. Its all u need to do to make this an even fair trade. I sent you a YELLOWBELLY female almost 900 grams. She is AWSOME !! anyone in this community can take one look at her and say for sure 100% that she is a beautiful yellow belly girl. THAT I SENT U !!! but the snake u sent me, they can take one look at that and say that it is NOT a sterling, that it is VERY questionable. How and why do u feel thats right ????

Thanks
    Thanked 1,230 Times in 689 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by supertiger retics View Post
    The breeder who produced that sterling is Adam Chesla....And the photo of that sterling is of it in the light, not Photoshop.....And that can easily be proved.....smh
    If Adam is putting his name on the line saying this is a sterling, then I would believe it is the lowest quality sterling ever. Which is fine, if it proves out. Marty/David/whoever the hell you are, if he gets written documentation from Adam Chelsea, you should have no issues with him. Adam is a good guy, and IF he will put his genetics guarantee on the snake, he will stand behind it if it doesn't prove out. That, is a big IF though. Seeing how this poor snake has passed hands what, 4-5+ times in it's short life? I know if I were Adam, I wouldn't touch this cluster with a 10ft pole with how many scammers/dishonest people have their hands in the honey pot.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to RoseyReps For This Useful Post:

supertiger retics (02-18-2013)

Thanks

The snake has only had 2 owners from what I've seen. It was given to Matt by the breeder Adam, then to me, and now to David Huffman or whatever name he goes by now....that's only 2 or 3 if you include Mr. Jason Bourne over there

Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast