Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,466

1 members and 2,465 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,083
Threads: 248,525
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, NopeRopeMD
    Thanks

WC / Import Dinker Female - Looks like a mystic/phantom

So a few months ago I purchased a "normal" ball python from a buddy at a local reptile shop. This shop gets in import ball pythons every 4 weeks and I keep my eye out and am the first to get to pick and choose from the group. Now, it's not rare that I see something that looks a little odd or different. But, this girl really caught my eye. She was really different looking from all the others and has eyes that go from orange, to smoke silver, to black. She looked somewhat like a mojave at the time. But a couple weeks ago she recently shed out and i was pretty surprised on how she looks. I have been told she resembles the mystic/phantom ball pythons a lot from various breeders and people on the fauna forum. I have also been told she could possibly be a Het vin Russo or something along those lines. I had thought about breeding her to my mojave male, but figured why not take it up a notch or two. So, when she is able to breed in about a year or so I will be pairing her up with either a mocha or pastel mocha male. I will attach some links for the pictures since I cant upload them here. In the pictures she is the one on the right being compared to my normal double het pied/ghost male. I will also include some closeups. Pictures were taken on a Nikon DSLR camera and are unedited. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks!

Photo Bucket link to the album incase pictures don't work: http://s1157.beta.photobucket.com/us...tml?sort=3&o=0

Thanks
    Wow, she is really cool looking!!
    1.0 albino ball
    0.1 normal ball
    0.0.2 corn snakes
    0.1 tarantula
    1.1 leopard gecko
    0.1 bengal cat
    english bulldog, blue heeler, australian shepard

Thanks
    Thanked 2,864 Times in 1,497 Posts

Re: WC / Import Dinker Female - Looks like a mystic/phantom

I can tell you exactly what she is. "She's purdy".

Nice pick up.