Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,937

0 members and 2,937 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,087
Threads: 248,528
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, FayeZero
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,789 Times in 1,214 Posts
    Huh well that all sucks. Sounds no fun at all, hope everyone involved gets everything resolved and walks away happy.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2
    Balls:
    *0.1 Mojave *0.1 Pinstripe *0.1 Bumblebee *1.0 Super pastel butter *1.0 Mojave orange ghost *0.3 100% het orange ghosts *0.1 Pastel 50% het orange ghost *1.1 PE Lemonback fires *1.0 Fire *0.1 Pastel *1.0 Albino *0.1 Spider 100% het albino
    Other critters:
    *1.0 Anery motley corn *G. rosea tarantula *G. pulchripes *P. metallica *0.0.2 A. versicolor *C. cyaneopubescens *A. geniculata *B. smithi *B. boehmei *Nhandu chromatus *H. maculata *C. marshalli *1.0 Australian shepherd mix

Thanks

Re: Ben Siegel Reptiles, wow what is going on?

Quote Originally Posted by OhhWatALoser View Post
    There are currently 127 users browsing this thread

so whens the last time you saw that?

edit 156....
    No kidding. Real sad situation, seems like it's pretty tough for everyone

edit: 213
    Last edited by Valentine Pirate; 11-14-2012 at 09:50 PM.

Erica Evans
    Scourge of the San Juan Islands
    High Tide Exotics
    When tempted to fight fire with fire, remember that the Fire Department usually uses water.

"A person who won't read has no advantage over one who can't read"

Thanks
    Please everyone...take everything on the FB page with a grain of salt. Ben is now calling me out as doing "Special All Day Auctions" tomorrow and I have yet to speak with him about any of this. I think of Ben as a friend, more than a boss, and don't want to see him run the biz into the ground with his rantings. I can assure you, your info is safe, the animals are safe. Ben really needs help to get his mindset back - between the Oct 5 incident, and the divorce, he's been pushed over the edge. He's a powerful person, with tons of respect in the community, and for good reason.

Please just use good judgement when reading the posts on FB. Don't be upset if the "special" auctions don't happen tomorrow. I've not formally been invited back to work. I love(d) by job, but feel I, and all the other employees, deserve better treatment than to be fired on a FB post.

0.1 Piebald "Piper" - 0.1 Lesser "Reese" - 0.1 Spider "Arana" - 0.1 Pinstripe "Inyo"
    0.1 VPI Axanthic "Nami" - 0.1 Black Pastel w/Ringer "Lina" - 0.1 Pastel "Gembi"
    0.1 Normal "Malia" - 1.0 Pastel Het Piebald "Karamu" - 1.0 Enchi "Lada" - 1.0 Pewter "Stone"

OTHER SNAKES...
    0.1 Rosy Boa "Loki" - 1.0 Albino Boa "One Eyed Willie" - 1.0 Albino Boa "Mateo"
    0.1 Orange Sunglow Boa "Caliente" (or just "Cali") - 1.0 Amelanistic Cornsnake "Sunny Tequila"

OTHER HERPS...
    0.2 Leopard Geckos "Keeta & Multan" - 0.2 Crested Geckos "Rexy & Alpha"
    Redfoot Tortoise "LT" - 0.0.1 Strawberry Pineapple Pacman Frog "Polo"

OTHER NON-HERPS...
    0.1 American Bulldog "Maui - 0.1 Shiba Inu "Mako" - 1.0 White Cat "Lucaya"
    0.1 Albino Skunk "Lakota" - 1.0 Hedgehog "Herbie" - 0.1 Chilean Rose Tarantula "Harriet"

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SugarFox03 For This Useful Post:

Kinra (11-14-2012),meowmeowkazoo (11-14-2012),oskyle1567 (11-14-2012),wwmjkd (11-15-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,721 Times in 1,477 Posts

still a lot of things don't make sense, everyones fired but melody is putting up auctions, but yet she said she was fired. The scattered brained posts, animals stolen but not, I honestly believe everything melody said, which if that is the case, I really hope he gets the help he needs.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to OhhWatALoser For This Useful Post:

Superjosh (10-02-2014)

Thanks
    244 users browsing this thread...Wow.... Not only is this drama-fied, it's...odd...he just posted yesterday (I think) about being hacked, then all this happens. I'm not calling (Sounds Exotics or Melody) liars, it's just really hard to put two and two together here...Best of luck to Ben.
    Reptiles
    0.0.1 - Rhacodactylus Ciliatus, Cheerio

Mammals
    1.1 - Canis Lupus Familiaris, Little Man & Molly

8. The Following User Says Thank You to therunaway For This Useful Post:

Capray (11-14-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,230 Times in 689 Posts
    I agree. Melody is making a lot more sense right now than he is, I have a lot of respect for Ben, and BSR, I hope he is able to continue after all of this. I hope he can get the help he needs as well.

Edit: Darn fast moving thread. I agree with OWAL. Oye...
    Last edited by RoseyReps; 11-14-2012 at 09:59 PM.

Thanks
    295 people and it's taking FOREVER to load here at school!

I hope that all of this gets settled down and we get some actual answers here.
    1.0 Spider "Charlie"
    1.1 Normal "Precious" "Chumley"
    0.1 Pastel "Sweet Dee"
    1.1 Mojave "Stewie" "Little Bit"
    0.1 Lesser "Sally"
    1.0 Pied "Jack"
    1.0 Nile Monitor "Superman"
    0.1 Bearded Dragons "Snookie"
    0.0.1 Sulcuta Tortoise "Kenny Powers"
    1.0 Chocolate lab "Dante"
    1.0 Now snake obsessed boyfriend

11. The Following User Says Thank You to jbean7916 For This Useful Post:

adamsky27 (11-14-2012)

Thanks
    He wasn't hacked. He doesn't have access to the website, so instead of saying "my wife posted..." he claims he's been hacked.

I have no reason to lie. I have yet to speak to Ben about working tomorrow. I've called him twice, and sent a text as well. I know his phone was off most of the day. I'm letting things go tonight, and I will call him in the morning to find out what the f* is going on.

I have no doubt he wants things to go back to normal, as I'm sure he cannot stand that his store isn't making him money right now. He just does not understand that the posts are hurting him - which is why I started doing damage control.

Believe what you want. I cannot give everything in tiny detail - as I'm sure I'll be brought into some sort of lawsuit.

Ben is crazy. He's f*ing brilliant, too. I guess everything comes with a cost.

0.1 Piebald "Piper" - 0.1 Lesser "Reese" - 0.1 Spider "Arana" - 0.1 Pinstripe "Inyo"
    0.1 VPI Axanthic "Nami" - 0.1 Black Pastel w/Ringer "Lina" - 0.1 Pastel "Gembi"
    0.1 Normal "Malia" - 1.0 Pastel Het Piebald "Karamu" - 1.0 Enchi "Lada" - 1.0 Pewter "Stone"

OTHER SNAKES...
    0.1 Rosy Boa "Loki" - 1.0 Albino Boa "One Eyed Willie" - 1.0 Albino Boa "Mateo"
    0.1 Orange Sunglow Boa "Caliente" (or just "Cali") - 1.0 Amelanistic Cornsnake "Sunny Tequila"

OTHER HERPS...
    0.2 Leopard Geckos "Keeta & Multan" - 0.2 Crested Geckos "Rexy & Alpha"
    Redfoot Tortoise "LT" - 0.0.1 Strawberry Pineapple Pacman Frog "Polo"

OTHER NON-HERPS...
    0.1 American Bulldog "Maui - 0.1 Shiba Inu "Mako" - 1.0 White Cat "Lucaya"
    0.1 Albino Skunk "Lakota" - 1.0 Hedgehog "Herbie" - 0.1 Chilean Rose Tarantula "Harriet"

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SugarFox03 For This Useful Post:

decensored (11-16-2012),Kinra (11-14-2012),RoseyReps (11-14-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,230 Times in 689 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SugarFox03 View Post
    He wasn't hacked. He doesn't have access to the website, so instead of saying "my wife posted..." he claims he's been hacked.

I have no reason to lie. I have yet to speak to Ben about working tomorrow. I've called him twice, and sent a text as well. I know his phone was off most of the day. I'm letting things go tonight, and I will call him in the morning to find out what the f* is going on.

I have no doubt he wants things to go back to normal, as I'm sure he cannot stand that his store isn't making him money right now. He just does not understand that the posts are hurting him - which is why I started doing damage control.

Believe what you want. I cannot give everything in tiny detail - as I'm sure I'll be brought into some sort of lawsuit.

Thank you for giving us what information you have. It is much appreciated. I'm sure I speak for a lot of us when I say it's hard to wrap our heads around it. Of course we want to believe Ben, he's the one we've had the most contact with. But everything you have said makes a lot more sense in my opinion. He is a very respected man, and if it turns out he needs some help, when the time comes he will be warmly welcomed again.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,721 Times in 1,477 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SugarFox03 View Post

I would just like to make a request that you keep us updated with what you can, since you seem to be the only one doing so. This community is close and would like to know whats going on, as we sit here hoping for good news (especially when it goes public like this)

this thread defiantly seems to be the go to, 352....

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast