Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,798

1 members and 2,797 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,077
Threads: 248,524
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, RaginBull
    BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    Im noticing some real personality differences between Plissken and my STP (name and pics soon to come). This guy is very alert and observant I noticed his eye balls actualy following me as I looked closely through the sides of his cage. Plissken sleeps like a log LOL, this guy though checks out whats going on before going back to sleep. Hes begining to venture out more at night as well but likes to keep just a little bit of himself inside his hide. Im assuming I should wait for at least 3 or 4 feedings before taking him out to handle, other than cleaning if he should leave presents for me. So far my only scare with him was when his heat pad went out while I was sleeping, fortunately my herp room stays 80 degrees so he didnt get below that.

Thanks
    Hey Beaglegod
    Bloods are great I've noticed they are alot like Balls cept they're not as timid/shy. 3-4 feedings before handlings sounds good but when you've got a new baby its hard to keep your hands off him ain't it. Anyways best of luck with him. Post some pics if ya can.
    Andrew
    -Andrew
    RTB(bci)- Cleo
    BP- Tiger
    Tokay Gecko- Viscious
    In the works are a female BP for breeding. Carpets pythons notice the 's' as in more than one LOL. Amazon Tree Boa. Want also to get into hots but thats a side project that'll wait for a while.

Wanna chat add me soul_of_fire_in_death@hotmail.com
    or
    you could always just PM me.

Thanks

New Pics added...

Another thing you pick up on real quick is that unlike BPs you can clearly see what they are focused on (them nice high contrast eyes). Man talk about feeling WATCHED! Kali tracks every movement near her when I am putting on the betadine, that neck cocked back into a tense "S". What a lovely fiesty girl!

"I don't FEEL tardy . . ."