Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,033

4 members and 3,029 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,093
Threads: 248,533
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Amethyst42
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Hello all. I am still kinda new to the forum. I know that someone started a topic like this earlier this week. But I decided to throw a little twist on it. I was wondering what other hobbies people on the site have other than reptiles. I will start it off.
    I like to build things with my hands grow bonsi trees and write stories/books. Work on models and read books. Hope to learn a little baout you all. See you around the forum.
    What would life be without my ball pythons and my beardie.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,199 Times in 3,028 Posts
    Blog Entries
    That's cool...what sorts of stories/books do you write? I write, too. I've completed one novel and am in the process of trying to get it published. My current writing endevours have moved into the world of music. I'm writing lyrics for a composer. It's really cool! I also dabble in a variety of creative things from ceramics to web design. I enjoy reading, but don't have much time for it.
    -- Judy

Thanks
    I wright a little bit of poetry. My books usaully are fantasy novels. Stories it just whatevers on my mind. Books I read are fantasy novels and anything on snakes and beardies. The bad part about it is I am haveing a party right now and where am I deticated to my computer and my forum. Well it good to meet another person that likes to wright. I completely understand what you mean finding time for it.

VP of Cool
    Thanks
    Travelling, reading, music, play guitar, wood work, Auto detailing, some auto mechanic skills, and I can't sing to save my life
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be ~ Lao Tzu

My hobbies include playing on the internet, playing basketball, and playing with my snakes. All work and no play makes Davey a dull boy.

Thanks
    Sound like we all dabble in a little bit of everything.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    My books usaully are fantasy novels.
    Have you written books? Working on getting anything published?
    My one novel is a fantasy novel, too. It was really fun writing...although a lot of work, too. But getting it published is a heart-breaking affair, also dragging through the years.
    -- Judy

Thanks
    I have a few good starts to some really good books but nothing set in stone yet. Never gotten on finshed yet. But one day soon I hope to get something published. I always get about midway through the books and get writters block. So I just start on something new and hop back on forth from book to book. If I ever get anything publish you guys will be amoung the frist to know.

Thanks
    I read, mostly fiction but nonfiction as well. I do a little programing and some graphics, and have been known to make websites for various nefarious purposes. I've contributed to a few online collaborative efforts, but am on hiatus from them at the moment. When the mood strikes me, I also make things with polymer clay (knick-knacks mostly, but sometimes practical things or jewelry), make jewelry from findings, or do similar crafty things. Sometimes I draw houseplans for dream homes. Every now and again I write poetry or stories, but I've not really been doing that in the last couple of years. I also like to get out in nature when I can, though I lost all my camping gear and am restricted to day trips until I can replace it. What else ... I like to go hear bands, but not big bands with big concerts and big ticket prices anymore. I like to watch movies, but not in theaters. I like to go see theatrical productions in theaters, though. I find weird websites to see what people can come up with. And, of course, I spend time with my kids, doing most of this stuff with them as well as other things.
    3.1.1 BP (Snyder, Hanover, Bo Peep, Sir NAITF, Eve), 1.2.3 Rhacodactylus ciliatus (Sandiego, Carmen, Scooby, Camo, BABIES ), 1.0 Chow (Buddha), 0.2 cats (Jezebel, PCBH "Nanners"), 0.3 humans
    xnview for resizing and coverting pics

Support Ball-Pythons.net by shopping our store!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Well good luck with it. Sometimes just finishing the book can be the hardest part. LOL I know I'm having a hard time finishing a second. But I may have found a new calling with the lyrics. It's just too cool!
    -- Judy

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast