Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,342

1 members and 2,341 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,079
Threads: 248,525
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Remarkable
    Thanks
    Okay here is the deal... this is your outlet for all herp product frustrations... in this scenario we are all herp owners in need of products not currently being provided. Suddenly we are blessed with all electrical and mechanical abilities and workshops that provide every tool necessary to build anything our minds can think of!!! Go my children! Create!!

If you had your own workshop what products would you provide the herping communitiy.. either improvements on existing products or all together original? Anything from measuring devices to cage furniture lets see some creativity!!
    1.0 Ball Python [Icculus]
    >>>>Looking for a vet?<<<<
    http://www.herpvetconnection.com/
    http://www.arav.org

Thanks
    Okay.. I'll start
    #1. I would develop some sort of modified aquarium screen that is appealing to the eye, prevents heat and humidity escape, and yet has great ventilation. All the benifits of a rubbermaid with the asthetic quality of a tank set-up... that would be amazing

#2. All any of us really want in life.. a combo thermometer/hygrometer with three probes (one for hot side one for cool side and one for humidity) these probe cables would be long enough to run from the jumbo digital display unit that will be either on a stand or adhered to the stand that the aquarium is on. Also there would be an indiglo night light button so you could read the temps and humidity from outside the cage at night without disturbing your snake. In a jumbo display format so i could see the display from my bed. These probes would be small enough that they could be taped inside of the hides so we could see exactly what temps our snake was at.

#3. A thermostat that does not burn out devices or wear them out quickly with a pre programmed night drop feature for under 100$ capable of 1000 watts or more. This thermostat would be digital. one screen for day temp and one screen for night temp you use up and down arrows (one red and one blue just like on a human thermostat) to adjust the temps on night or day and there is a hold button (just like on a human thermostat) that prevents the temperatures from being altered from a bump. This unit can be plugged in and comes equipped with battery back-up and alarm so that if your power goes out and the temp drops or gets too high an alarm sounds.

that's all i got right now but I'm sure I'll think of more
    1.0 Ball Python [Icculus]
    >>>>Looking for a vet?<<<<
    http://www.herpvetconnection.com/
    http://www.arav.org

VP of Cool
    Thanks
    A folding enclosure that would expand as your herp grows!
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be ~ Lao Tzu

Thanks
    I'd mass-produce sturdy, snug affordable hides and humid hides.
    3.1.1 BP (Snyder, Hanover, Bo Peep, Sir NAITF, Eve), 1.2.3 Rhacodactylus ciliatus (Sandiego, Carmen, Scooby, Camo, BABIES ), 1.0 Chow (Buddha), 0.2 cats (Jezebel, PCBH "Nanners"), 0.3 humans
    xnview for resizing and coverting pics

Support Ball-Pythons.net by shopping our store!