Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,496

1 members and 1,495 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,093
Threads: 248,532
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Amethyst42
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    Man time flies its almost the end of march wich means if all gos well I should have a 5 month old Male Sumatran Black Blood in just 6 days. I know the animal will be healthy and shipped properly thanks to Kara queen of all short tail pythons. But the fact is Plissken is actin funny with his food and the Black Blood is costing me almost 4 times as much as Plissken did with shipping included! I realy cant afford anything to go wrong or Ill never hear the end of it. The wife is very nervous saying "thats an awful lot of money for a snake, what if it dies? Why dont you get a cheap one?" But Ive got my heart set on a short tail, not a corn snake right now. And I NEED another snake to keep me busy when my BP is acting like a snot and not eating. So whats the point? There is no point but if I cant talk snake to you guys..............who can I talk to? :wink:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,199 Times in 3,028 Posts
    Blog Entries
    What's wrong with Plissken? (I know...off topic for the forum, but .....what's wrong with him?)
    -- Judy

Thanks
    Here you go Paul...maybe this will tide you over in the mean time.

K

P.S. - Yes, that is a prekilled rat!!!!

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    Sweet lord would you look at that beautiful animal!! Eating like a champ! If thats anything even close to what my new boy will be like, I am up for that challenge. Man that is off the hook special K, thank you for that.

As for Plissken Judy ever since last Sunday when I offered him a 5 inch long rat hes suddenly become Mr Im too good to eat whatever the hell is put in front of me, Well actualy besides that rat hes only refused one other meal, a F/T mouse I offerd him last night. So Im gonna take Marlas advice and try again a week from Sunday so that maybe a little hunger pangs will cure him of his contempt to please his dad and eat like a good boy. I hope my new guy will be my go to guy, my faithful eater to ease my nerves when the BP acts up.

Man I cant wait Kara..........no realy............I cant!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,199 Times in 3,028 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Ahhh....I'm sure he's just fine. We just get so worried when they don't eat on our schedule!

Yes, that is a gorgeous snake, isn't it? That's so cool that you get one! You WILL be getting pictures to share with us, won't you??
    -- Judy

Thanks
    Paul...

THAT IS YOUR NEW BOY!!!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

K

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    Sorry bout the delay in responding but after Karas last comment, a mop and bucket were in order. Im not gonna be able to sleep the day before, *dances around* and hes eating small F/T rats? no mice? *dance round some more*. Im gonna take some pics of Plissken this weekend, gotta give props to my little guy. And of course the new addition as well once hes settled in. Kara hes beautiful, man you breed some gorgeous animals, whats his length?

Thanks
    LOL Paul...

He's around 14" or so in length, maybe a little longer. No worrying about mice with this guy...he LOVES rats. I just peeked in on him & he's sitting fat & sassy with a nice rat lump in his belly.

K
    Kara L. Norris
    The Blood Cell - BloodPythons.com
    Selectively-bred bloods & short-tailed pythons
    Quality is our only filter.

Congrts, Beagle! Your soon-to-be newest addition looks almost exactly like my baby Black.

Thanks
    That is one gorgeous blood. The photos are awesome, Kara. Beagle, you are one lucky guy. And don't get too discouraged with Plissken, I'm sure he'll come around in his own time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast