I've still yet to get my best photos of her, my camera is still batteryless right now so that's still a future project. But I was able to handle her a little bit today, she doesn't seem happy as anything about being handled but she doesn't ball up so that seems to be a good sign. She's a bit thinner than I'd like her to be but she was being fed on mice a bit too small for her, I offered her food about 3-4 days ago and she took it straight away which I took to be a good sign. The shop I got her from said she was the shy one of the group, but she's been pretty inquisitive with me so she seems alright.

She was sold to me as a normal, and looking at her I'm assuming she's a normal, she does have interesting bits of white coming up spots in her flames though and a head stamp. Either way she's a pretty girl and I adore her no matter what.

But yes, onto my photos, all I have on me right now is a ipod so excuse the quality .-. they do her colours no justice!
She's currently about 3 months old and was 68 grams when I got her, so here is Calliope

#