A while ago I got a few cute colored mice from a breeder at my local pet store. One passed away, but I got a few more adult females and my two plain white (assuming) albino females got pregnant. Tsunami just had her litter, and Toonami isn't far behind her.

Tsunami had 16 healthy babies, no real runts to speak of. Mommys bum and aunties face.

Again, Tsunami's bum and Toonami's face.

Toonami is even bigger than Tsunami was, so I'm guessing that she will have the same amount, if not more than Tsunami did.

It's been about 8 years since I've had baby mice, I'm very excited and squeeing.

Here's daddy, hes the tan and white one. The brindle female isn't taking I might need to find her a different male, or there might be something wrong with her. Occasionally she looks like she'll be prego, but then it passes and she looks normal again x.x

I know nothing about mouse color genetics, so I have no idea if his color will pass on or not - does anyone know? I googled some things, but still haven't figured it out. Not a big deal, they are mostly feeders, and I can just wait til they get a bit older and see what colors they hold.

Thanks for looking, and partaking of my excitement!