Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,267

1 members and 1,266 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,092
Threads: 248,529
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, FayeZero
    Thanks
    I bought my crested geckos from Reptile Depot as I mentioned recently. I also ordered 100 crickets and a jar of T-Rex Crested Gecko Diet.

The shopping cart on their site isn't great -- it lost my items a few times while I continued shopping and it couldn't properly calculate shipping, which resulted in a higher amount being charged than I expected. I talked to an employee of RD on the phone yesterday, though, and he was very nice and cleared it up and went ahead and confirmed that my order had shipped yesterday and provided the tracking number.

Despite the minor annoyances related to the shopping cart and shipping total, I couldn't have been more pleased. The cresties arrived in separate deli cups with paper towels for padding and humidity. The crickets arrived in a larger deli cup, taped closed (thank goodness!) and with egg crate pieces to climb on/hide in. They didn't forget the CGD, and they also threw in two free jars each of RepCal Herptivite and RepCal Calcium with Vitamin D3, for a total of 4 free jars.

And on top of all this, their prices are among the best I've seen, especially if you take advantage of the free trial membership to their shopping club. Definitely a thumbs-up for Reptile Depot!
    3.1.1 BP (Snyder, Hanover, Bo Peep, Sir NAITF, Eve), 1.2.3 Rhacodactylus ciliatus (Sandiego, Carmen, Scooby, Camo, BABIES ), 1.0 Chow (Buddha), 0.2 cats (Jezebel, PCBH "Nanners"), 0.3 humans
    xnview for resizing and coverting pics

Support Ball-Pythons.net by shopping our store!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,199 Times in 3,028 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Sounds awesome! Thanks for the report. I'll definitely check them out sometime.
    -- Judy

Thanks
    I was definitely pleased with the service I got. Others on the BOI had complaints, but since none of them are recent they may have gotten their customer service issues worked out.
    3.1.1 BP (Snyder, Hanover, Bo Peep, Sir NAITF, Eve), 1.2.3 Rhacodactylus ciliatus (Sandiego, Carmen, Scooby, Camo, BABIES ), 1.0 Chow (Buddha), 0.2 cats (Jezebel, PCBH "Nanners"), 0.3 humans
    xnview for resizing and coverting pics

Support Ball-Pythons.net by shopping our store!