Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,187

0 members and 3,187 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,093
Threads: 248,535
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Amethyst42
    Thanks

Website Take #2 Based on Feedback

Hi all! I had posted a couple months ago about our website and received a lot of great positive feedback. I basically took the entire site back to the drawing board to revamp and add information as well as fix the aesthetics and increase available information on the site.

I would greatly appreciate any and all thoughts or input on our new site!! Thanks for looking all!

http://www.wtfmorphsofmanchester.com

Thanks again! Can't tell you how helpful it was!
    WTF Morphs
    Current Projects:
    Arroyo, Black Pastel, Calico, Champagne, Cinnamon, Enchi, Fire, Jungle Woma,Leopard, Lesser/Butter, Mojave, Pastel, Spark (Het Puma), Specter (HetSuperstripe), Spotnose, Vanilla, Yellowbelly, Spider, Pinstripe, Nova, Axanthic(TSK), Clown, Genetic Stripe, Hypo Orange Ghost, Piebald

Like us on Facebook!
    www.wtfmorphsofmanchester.com
    www.facebook.com/wtfmorphsofmanchester

Thanks
    Thanked 7,979 Times in 5,583 Posts
    Ummmm ok im viewing this on my phone, so through your mobile site, and under the available tab is like 9pics of some chick. Shes very pretty, lmk what the shipping costs would be on her. Or im like 3hrs away from manchester so i could come pick her up. Dont want her getting stressed out or anything.
    1.0 normal bp
    mad roaches yo

Thanks

Re: Website Take #2 Based on Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Mike41793 View Post
    Ummmm ok im viewing this on my phone, so through your mobile site, and under the available tab is like 9pics of some chick. Shes very pretty, lmk what the shipping costs would be on her. Or im like 3hrs away from manchester so i could come pick her up. Dont want her getting stressed out or anything.
    AH FIRST GREAT FEEDBACK! The site I am using had a mobile site built for me as a place holder and I didn't know it! Fixing now, thank you!
    WTF Morphs
    Current Projects:
    Arroyo, Black Pastel, Calico, Champagne, Cinnamon, Enchi, Fire, Jungle Woma,Leopard, Lesser/Butter, Mojave, Pastel, Spark (Het Puma), Specter (HetSuperstripe), Spotnose, Vanilla, Yellowbelly, Spider, Pinstripe, Nova, Axanthic(TSK), Clown, Genetic Stripe, Hypo Orange Ghost, Piebald

Like us on Facebook!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua Jasper View Post
    AH FIRST GREAT FEEDBACK! The site I am using had a mobile site built for me as a place holder and I didn't know it! Fixing now, thank you!
    Haha ok lol. I thought it was weird that it said you were a photographer under the Collection tab.

No but like for real, feel free to leave the pic of the girl in the middle up there. Something about those ripped jeans. Mhmmm lol
    1.0 normal bp
    mad roaches yo

Thanks

That was epic! Should be fixed now and should redirect you to the main site! Now let me know, although I would of delivered her in a heartbeat to you!

- - - Updated - - -

Haha ok lol. I thought it was weird that it said you were a photographer under the Collection tab.

No but like for real, feel free to leave the pic of the girl in the middle up there. Something about those ripped jeans. Mhmmm lol
    Agreed, I will sandwich her between snakes :-) Guaranteed lots of hits right there!
    WTF Morphs
    Current Projects:

Like us on Facebook!

Thanks
    Yea since its not a mobile version it loads ALOT slower on my phone. But yea looks good, i like it. At first the layout seemed slightly odd but i like the weird shaped pics that you click on, i think it works nicely.

Only minus is theres no more chicks lmao. :p
    1.0 normal bp
    mad roaches yo

Thanks

Yea since its not a mobile version it loads ALOT slower on my phone. But yea looks good, i like it. At first the layout seemed slightly odd but i like the weird shaped pics that you click on, i think it works nicely.

Only minus is theres no more chicks lmao. :p
    Thanks! I will be working on a mobile version eventually, just put a lot of time in the web version and would like sleep The odd pictures were a little odd at first, but the consistency and angles worked well throughout I think and actually I love the layout and look now.

I will add more chicks! Not sure if my fiance will pose with the pythons but I can try
    WTF Morphs
    Current Projects:

Like us on Facebook!

Thanks

I am looking at your site on my iPad. This is what I see on your "collection" page, when I scroll down...

I don't know anything about building web sites, but it doesn't seem like it should do that.

Hope this helps.

John