Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,902

2 members and 2,900 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,079
Threads: 248,524
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Remarkable
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Big Apple

Thanks
    Thanked 7,199 Times in 3,028 Posts
    Blog Entries
    I know you've all heard of them. But I wanted to say that I'm very impressed with their customer service. I just placed an order there for equipment for my new beardie home...and one of the light fixtures I ordered was out of stock. It had said so on the website, but that they would be getting it in tomorrow.

Within minutes of placing the order, they called me at home to let me know that there was a problem with their supplier and it would be longer before they got that fixture in. He upgraded me to the next size (which I find out is more appropriate for my tank size anyhow) but charges me the same lower price that I would have paid for the smaller fixture.

This isn't the first time I've been impressed with their business. Just wanted to share.
    -- Judy

Banned
    Thanks

Big Apple

All I've heard about them is good news, they appear to be nothing but top notch.

Awesome! Thats great to have a good company we reptile loves can rely on isnt it? Maybe I'll order from them sometime

Thanks
    Yep - snakes have wolfed down all the f/t mice we got from em - arrived well frozen, nicely packed and included some dry ice to wow the kids with. A couple of bags of frozen mice is the perfect item for horrifying your vegan friends, too.

"I don't FEEL tardy . . ."

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    I ordered a couple thermostats from them, and I was very pleased with the whole transaction. They know how to treat their customers.

Jennifer

Thanks
    Thanked 7,199 Times in 3,028 Posts
    Blog Entries
    AND...they shipped it out today! Even though I placed my order way past their normal same-day shipping deadline. Yup...good folks to work with! Tell 'em I said so! LOL
    -- Judy

Thanks
    Glad to hear that they seem to be a company that's not just bearable but worth supporting!

Quote Originally Posted by Smulkin
    Yep - snakes have wolfed down all the f/t mice we got from em - arrived well frozen, nicely packed and included some dry ice to wow the kids with. A couple of bags of frozen mice is the perfect item for horrifying your vegan friends, too.
    Well, when you still had vegan friends, that is.
    3.1.1 BP (Snyder, Hanover, Bo Peep, Sir NAITF, Eve), 1.2.3 Rhacodactylus ciliatus (Sandiego, Carmen, Scooby, Camo, BABIES ), 1.0 Chow (Buddha), 0.2 cats (Jezebel, PCBH "Nanners"), 0.3 humans
    xnview for resizing and coverting pics

Support Ball-Pythons.net by shopping our store!

Thanks
    No escape for relatives!

MUWHAHAHA

"I don't FEEL tardy . . ."

Thanks
    Ha ha ha. Guess that's one way to keep vegans around to torture.
    3.1.1 BP (Snyder, Hanover, Bo Peep, Sir NAITF, Eve), 1.2.3 Rhacodactylus ciliatus (Sandiego, Carmen, Scooby, Camo, BABIES ), 1.0 Chow (Buddha), 0.2 cats (Jezebel, PCBH "Nanners"), 0.3 humans
    xnview for resizing and coverting pics

Support Ball-Pythons.net by shopping our store!

Thanks
    Marla, the vegan is the brother I referred to in another post today (yes, tatoo sleeved, death-metal-loving vegan). So he's not only frightened by our snakes but disgusted by their food as well. HEHEHE. Funny though, he still comes over every time he needs something (which is about 5 times a week).

Big Apple called me as well within minutes after placing the order for our mousicles to let me know exactly how much shipping would be. I ended up in a 10 minute conversation with the guy about why frozen mice are so much better for the snakes. The guy really seemed to know what he was talking about too. Wouldn't be surprised he if kept a few herps himself. Definitely an excellent company to deal with.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast