Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,295

0 members and 1,295 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,093
Threads: 248,532
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Amethyst42
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A 18+ fourm?

Thanks

Re: A 18+ fourm?

Quote Originally Posted by irishanaconda View Post
    hand out
    I ment "hang out" for the people whos vocab, typing, and spell checking skills far exceed mine
    "You can derelict my balls, capi-tan." -zoolander
    lots o ball pythons!
    www.holdfastreptiles.com

Thanks
    Thanked 3,036 Times in 2,147 Posts
    I know ive had beef with deb in the past and even a few other mods (even jerry and hes not a mod lol).
    Yeah I had "trailer trash" tubs, if I recall your statement to me

It's all good, I have way better things to do than hold grudges, that's just not my style...

As far as your request, I just don't see it fitting into what this particular forum is all about.
    I see no reason for one not to exist though, there is numerous reptile related "adult themed" Facebook groups already in existence.
    Jerry Robertson

Thanks
    Just so you're aware, the QT Room will still smilie-censor foul language. Also, you can still get infractions for using it in there.
    Bruce
    Top Shelf Herps
    1.0 Pastel (Gypsos)
    1.0 VPI Axanthic Pinstripe (B-Dub)
    1.0 Sable het Hypo (Flat Top)
    1.0 Lesser Platinum (Sean2)
    1.1 Lemonback (Einstein.Elsa)
    0.1 Pied (unnamed)
    0.1 Pinstripe het Hypo (Chopper)
    0.1 het VPI Axanthic (Vanilla)
    0.1 Spider 50% het VPI Axanthic (Serine)
    0.1 Hypo (Bella)
    0.1 het Hypo (Hooker)
    0.1 Cinnamon (Nutmeg)
    0.1 Normal (Jane)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by snakesRkewl View Post
    Yeah I had "trailer trash" tubs, if I recall your statement to me

It's all good, I have way better things to do than hold grudges, that's just not my style...

As far as your request, I just don't see it fitting into what this particular forum is all about.
    I see no reason for one not to exist though, there is numerous reptile related "adult themed" Facebook groups already in existence.
    i guess what everyone is overlooking is that i was told there is one. Its not 18+ but my question was still answered.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gsarchie View Post
    Just so you're aware, the QT Room will still smilie-censor foul language. Also, you can still get infractions for using it in there.
    Thanks, i will read the rules when i figure out where there even at lol.
    lots o ball pythons!
    www.holdfastreptiles.com

Thanks

it's not that we don't have a bad sense of humor because i thought the video was funny maybe others did too, but the mods didn't. you been here since '08 you should be aware of the rules by now.

since theres alot of young kids on here, what if they saw the video and decided to show their parents how funny it was and then the parents told them they couldn't use bp.net because of the things that are posted?

1.0 albino
    0.1 black pastel 66% het. albino
    1.0 cinny

Old enough to remember. Freakie_frog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,884 Times in 2,148 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Bottom line the staff has decided that nothing over PG13 will be allowed. We the staff work very hard to try a provided an enviroment where people of all ages and backgrounds can come and enjoy meeting others with a like interest in reptile's. If at any time we the staff feel that the rules in place don't suit the direction we would like to see the site going, we will change them to reflect such. As such and untill further notice there is no need in the eyes of the staff or the admin to include a sub-forum where Adult rated content can run free. If any members feel like they need that type of content to get fufilling experience from an internet forum I'm sure there are ones out there whice allow this.

Thank you for the suggestion, we like and encourage our members to makes these sugestions to us as it helps us to continue to offer a site that the membership as a whole can find entertaining and informative.
    When you've got 10,000 people trying to do the same thing, why would you want to be number 10,001? ~ Mark Cuban
    "for the discerning collector"

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Freakie_frog For This Useful Post:

cecilbturtle (08-29-2012),DooLittle (08-29-2012),dr del (08-29-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JaGv View Post
    it's not that we don't have a bad sense of humor because i thought the video was funny maybe others did too, but the mods didn't. you been here since '08 you should be aware of the rules by now.

since theres alot of young kids on here, what if they saw the video and decided to show their parents how funny it was and then the parents told them they couldn't use bp.net because of the things that are posted?
    The first thing i posted was that i deserved the infraction. I know how long ive been on here. Im sure even some of the mods thought it was funny, i was just trying to find a place on BP.net to post the vid, since it was bp related, I have breed ball pythons for 4 years but i still found the video creative and hilarious and felt like other people who needed a laugh should have a shot at checking it out.
    lots o ball pythons!
    www.holdfastreptiles.com

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gsarchie View Post
    This... Even the quarantine room is not a free-for-all and you still have to abide by the site's ToS, and you'll still get infractions for cursing and other violations. This site is a family-friendly forum for people of all ages, take it or leave it. You agreed not to post profanity when you created your account. If this particular forum doesn't fit what you're looking for in terms of the rules, then I'm sure you can find one that does, or you can start your own.
    Kevin Johnson
    0.2 Normal BP -- 0.1 Pastel BP -- 0.1 Spider BP -- 0.1 Het Red Axanthic BP -- 0.1 Ghost dinker
    2.1 Het Pied BP
    1.0 Lesser Bee BP -- 1.0 Pastel Yellowbelly BP -- 1.0 Mojave BP -- 1.0 Black Pastel BP -- 1.0 Cinny (poss het ghost) -- 1.0 Champagne

1.0 Irian Jaya Carpet Python

1.0 Hypo/Hog Island Boa

iHerp
    Facebook
    Google+

Thanks
    Thanked 7,357 Times in 4,745 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Freakie_frog View Post
    We are a Family friendly Repitle based forum..no need for an 18+ forum to me..there's nothing adult rated about reptile husbandry or breeding.. Soo yea.. just my two cents
    This ^ X2. Also qt room is not a free for all. You still wouldn't have been able to post that video in there without getting in trouble.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2
    If nothing ever changed, there would be no butterflies.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Inknsteel View Post
    This... Even the quarantine room is not a free-for-all and you still have to abide by the site's ToS, and you'll still get infractions for cursing and other violations. This site is a family-friendly forum for people of all ages, take it or leave it. You agreed not to post profanity when you created your account. If this particular forum doesn't fit what you're looking for in terms of the rules, then I'm sure you can find one that does, or you can start your own.
    Thanks for reposting the same thing over and over.
    lots o ball pythons!
    www.holdfastreptiles.com

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast